Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Proshares

Bulls fan can take solace that they played pretty hard after a demoralizing loss like last night.

shut the %#!# you %@!!+%# idiot
roll.gif

Haze, Gus I'm sure CAN work for MSG he's just on the radio. Might be a backup whenever Breen is doing ABC/ESPN games. For now we're stuck with MikeCrispino until Football season is over (I assume).

too busy to watch this game.

i was heartbroken when i was checking the score during the 3rd quarter.
a wins a win though, good game fellas.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Haze, Gus I'm sure CAN work for MSG he's just on the radio. Might be a backup whenever Breen is doing ABC/ESPN games. For now we're stuck with Mike Crispino until Football season is over (I assume).

Might have to start muting the TV and playing the radio broadcast.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Haze, Gus I'm sure CAN work for MSG he's just on the radio. Might be a backup whenever Breen is doing ABC/ESPN games. For now we're stuck with Mike Crispino until Football season is over (I assume).

Might have to start muting the TV and playing the radio broadcast.
FYI: the radio is like a couple seconds ahead of the TV feed.

You guys hate everything I love about the Knicks.

Marv Albert, Mike Breen, Larry Brown, and David Lee!!

What the hell man.

i'd take anyone over mike breen. his love for the officials and the opposing team is %%+%!*+ annoying and uncalled for

Breen always has to bring up players personal problems for no reason too....

I remember one game Jason Kidd was racking up assists like crazy and he just started talking about his domestic abuse incident for no reason.

" Now Clyde..we all remember that ugly domestic incident he had a couple years back...but he has really moved beyond that and is having a terrific night"

This was like 5 years after the fact...I had to switch games after that comment.

Give me a combo of Gus and Tripucka.

After Tomorrow we will either be a 1/2 game out of 8th AND 7th or in 9th solo a 1/2 game out.

With no games Xmas Eve...

basically we'll be playing for a top 8 slot on Christmas Day. Be nice to show some people were inching back to respectability.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

" Now Clyde..we all remember that ugly domestic incident he had a couple years back...but he has really moved beyond that and is having a terrific night "

roll.gif

Nailed it.

Um, who hates Marv Albert? I don't hate Lee either.
I'm just messing around for the most part.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Give me a combo of Gus and Tripucka.
Has Tripucka filled in for Clyde this year (he usually does for a few games, typically weekends) ? A much better color commentator than KennySmith was.

My friends and I occasionally still crack jokes about Marv Albert and that incident in the hotel room... LOL bite marks

Back
Top Bottom