Kryptonates,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love how this thread is like 220 pgs of random trade scenarios and potential FA options, when the Knicks haven't made a trade since Darko
laugh.gif

Anyway, Happy Holidays fellow Knicks fans, most loyal fans in the world
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

I love how this thread is like 220 pgs of random trade scenarios and potential FA options, when the Knicks haven't made a trade since Darko
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
i think thats just me,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and allen, give him the starting PG duties in this team and i can almost guarantee he'll succeed.

Happy Holidays to the Knicks Fam though.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Kryptonates,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You think hell rock those shoes?
nerd.gif

I am a Bassy fan, but he is no starting PG.

And DJ has been regressing, big time.

Duhon aint no starter either, and both of them >>> Duhon. You put either of them under D'Antoni they would be just fine dw, at least betterthan Duhon, but i honestly think getting DJ over here as a starter in Mike's offense would do WONDERS for his development. I mean cmon we all know he isonly regressng bcause he dont mesh with LB and he is cutting down his minutes. You should know this 1st hand, look at all the players that we had under LB thatregressed colossaly that are now doing fine withoutb him. Trevor Ariza went from a promising young sparkplug his rookie year to in the doghouse and tradedunder LB he is now possibly Housto's best player and has a chamionship ring, Channing Frye and Nate clashed with him as rookies and went on to have fineNBA careers, he ended Marbury, etc. I mean DJ is only in his 2nd year and just turned 22 going over here would do wonders for his potential instead of playingin a system hes not right for under a coach hes not run for. With his vision and quickness he would be GREAT under Mike D'Anton, he can also shoot the rockand is a great leader and has a good personality (as we know a big tie + with Mike), i could see him turn into a Jameer Nelson type PG over here. I dont thinkBassy has as much potential to be realy good as DJ does but i do think that he is better than Duhon. I mean Duhon has been stepping up his %##% hard reccently,and i respect that, but cmon lets not get ahead of ourselves and forget about how @%$++%* awful he gets, and every PG looks better than he really is underD'Antoni.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

this made me chuckle, so true
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Trevor Ariza is not Houston's best player.
now possibly Housto's best player
and if you watch them this season and look at stats of their team he is DEFINITLEY up there between him, Brooks, and Landry. Either way he is inthe top 3 on that team even if he is not the best. Battier is up there as well although his stats dont stand out as much. Either way he has more than moved onfrom that miserable Larry Brown season in HIS 2nd year. I mean Ariza played WAY worse under LB than DJ is now, and they were both in their 2nd years, i believethat in this situation as Mike D'Antoni's starting PG for the future DJ can do more than just bounce back from this season under LB and become aneffective/all star calibe type PG... Throwing the ball to Lebron or Gallo for a 3 wouldnt hurt either, and he would be GREAT running the break... again ireiterate IMO i think our best option is to wait and take advantage of Charlotte having PGs that would both fit in here, and trading for the one they decideto part with. In the beginning of the year it looked like it would be Felton forsure with his contract issues and DJ being the #8 pick in 2008, but it nowlooks as if DJ is the odd man out. I personally like DJ better cause i loved him in college and hated Felton, but from a bball pov i honestly believe that inthis situation/system both of them have all-star type potential.

i take DJ cuz hes younger, and seems to fit better.

Felton cant hit a jumpshot to save his life, although he can make layups, unlike someone.

and xbiker,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bassy > Duhon skills wise, but Duhon has proved he can run a team and mastered the pick/roll. I'd still start Bassy over Duhon haha. On another note, ijust had a dream the knicks won 104-103. Damn i want this W BAD!!!!

anyone thinkin Telfair can run a team better than Duhon is out of their mind. Period.

DJ I can see, but....he has regressed. you can't say differently so far.

^smh for making me read that too
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

they made SOME valid points, but damn. talk about bias.

and didnt gallo get surgery on his back? 100%, or is there going to be long term affects?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ mike or wade.
smh.gif
smh.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Who would you rather have the next 10 years:
Dwyane Wade or Mike D'Antoni?[/h3]Abbott: Mike D'Antoni didn't get to the Finals with a transcendent point guard. Wade got there with Jason Williams. Wade.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom