Originally Posted by tommykairaa

hey mane those ponys comfy? i wanna cop

Yessir...
pimp.gif

Extremely lightweight also.

winning these next two games in a row before our rematch with Charlotte on Sunday night would be both doable and HUGE for us to achieve. We got the Bulls andClippers, the Bulls are playing terribly lately theyve won 2 outta their last 10 and lost to the Swamprats and the Clippers are the Clippers. While it is defwinnable to win both it is tough to bounce back from a loss the way we lost vs Charlotte the other night and win 2 in a row. But if we can do both that wouldbe both impressive and big for us to do, so hopefully we bring the effort out there tonight.

smh.gif

He's never gonna hear the end of that.
laugh.gif

Also, great to hear Donnie's trying to get T-Mac, and trying to include Jeffries in the deal.
pimp.gif

Come on, Houston. I got these cheeseburgers.

This isn't 7 years ago, and T-Mac just came off major surgery and he's not worth giving up our best prospect for.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Harrington/Curry/Gallo for T-Mac
smh.gif
smh.gif
I wouldnt even wanna trade Al for TMac unless it entails getting rid of Curry or Jeffries as well. They are both expiring contracts soneither of them hurt us, but T Mac is coming off surgery and hasnt put up #s like Al is doing now on a nightly basis in years, what makes you think hell comein and drop 20+ a night now like Al has been doing? Im all for getting TMac, but not so much where id take him over Al right now unless we can get rid ofJeffries/Curry in the process if thats the case im all for it, if not im just focused on trying to win right now and i honestly think Al gives us a betterchance than McGrady does right now. Theres no way any of yall can tell me that TMac is much better than AI is right now (and believed me i loved McGrady inOrlando almost as much as i did AI in Phily) and we passed on AI for nothing.
Also, great to hear Donnie's trying to get T-Mac, and trying to include Jeffries in the deal.
pimp.gif

Come on, Houston. I got these cheeseburgers.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

It's more concerning that clearly he an D'Antoni aren't getting along or Nate's doing something wrong, and that's the worst part about hisvalue. Everyone knows what he can do on the court, but now we're only showcasing his problems.

What on #$%*@+@ earth did nate do to deserve this?

dont get me wrong, i like douglas, but toney d over nate?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Harrington/Curry/Gallo for T-Mac
smh.gif
smh.gif
I wouldnt even wanna trade Al for TMac unless it entails getting rid of Curry or Jeffries as well. They are both expiring contracts so neither of them hurt us, but T Mac is coming off surgery and hasnt put up #s like Al is doing now on a nightly basis in years, what makes you think hell come in and drop 20+ a night now like Al has been doing? Im all for getting TMac, but not so much where id take him over Al right now unless we can get rid of Jeffries/Curry in the process if thats the case im all for it, if not im just focused on trying to win right now and i honestly think Al gives us a better chance than McGrady does right now. Theres no way any of yall can tell me that TMac is much better than AI is right now (and believed me i loved McGrady in Orlando almost as much as i did AI in Phily) and we passed on AI for nothing.
Man, clearing cap is still the number one priority...Getting rid fo Curry would mean we would have room for TWO MAX DEALS...that is more importantthan anything, cause no one on this roster has the ability to be an immediate number 2 option which is what we need to lure a 'Bron or Wade. I like Gallobut I would be estatic to get rid of him if it meant having the ability for two max deals. The dude is Bargnani lite, we aren't giving up a futuresuperstar here.

Bargnani lite? You're bugging.

I'm not moving Gallo for anything right now. Him and Chandler are the only players that will definitely make an impact in the future with the Knicks.

with the way things are looking, chandler aint going to be more then an spark off the bench for us, if we do infact sign lebron or wade.

and whats the point in having two max deals, if you're going to have them play with scrubs?
granted, lebron + bosh = instant finals, but we see how the cavs do every year. it wont cut it.

Give Wilson some time. He seems to just be getting back into the groove after his surgery. He'll be back to around 16/6 soon.

Give Wilson some time. He seems to just be getting back into the groove after his surgery. He'll be back to around 16/6 soon.

I hope so. i dont see him cracking the starting rotation anytime soon though.

maybe towards the end of the season, hopefully.

I think Wilson being around somebody like LeBron would do wonders for his career and growth.

Back
Top Bottom