man this game woulda made a *$#$%$@ STATEMENT. Wed beat Charlotte who is currently sitting at 8, Torontos about to take a L as well and wed win 5 in a row.This game would make a statement that we are nothing to be %*$#%* around with and we *$#$%$@ blew a lead we had the entire 2nd half for the 1st time in thelast 2 minutes. *$#$%$@ pathetic this team will not make the playoffs and im a *$#$%$@ idiot for getting my hopes up (as usual) a playoff team *$#$%$@ finishesthat game. We were scared in the last 2 mins. You can tell we all wanted it, but so much so that we were playing like ******* cause nobody wanted to squanderthat lead and it led to what we feared. *$#$%$@ horrible. I am OD sour right now
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I mean how do you let Raymond Felton get 2 WIDE open layups during the 2 biggest plays of the game
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

we're gettin there...

it's not the same old knicks IMO.

But it's up to them to bounce back or sulk now.

i just checked the boxscore, jefferies has an whooping +15 in efficiency
eek.gif
eek.gif

and dont get me started on the game.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Same old Knicks. I can't believe they let Felton skip to the basket like that. Worst zone ever.
A 3-2 at that, u could've easily played 2-3 and make em chuck 3's since they were missing.

Everything was a pump fake from em'.

What matters now is how they respond on Thursday.

we played pretty damn bad. only bright spot was jefferies. gallo was ghost. some bad calls went against us at the end.

we're the same knicks

Got back from work, bad game but i'm tight about to two wide open layups by Felton and the foul on Jackson while he was a inch from dunkin the ball,It's clear that Jeffries help out alotttttt like i said before.
There's no stats for taking charges, and having players change their mind on shots/layups and forcing plays

It was a disappointing loss for sure, but I didn't expect the team to suddenly go on a 15 game win streak either. Let's not disregard the positiveplay the past several games despite this bad loss tonight.

Bulls up next, let's see if they can bounce back or show that the wins were just a fluke.

Maybe or no?

[h2]Warriors Willing To Trade Randolph[/h2]
Randolph_Anthony_gsw_091030.jpg

Dec 16, 2009 11:15 AM EST

gsw_40.gif
Team and league sources confirmed Tuesdaythat the Warriors have included Anthony Randolph's name in trade discussions.

The Warriors aren't necessarily eager to trade Randolph, but are exploring all options.

Randolph was deemed the starting power forward in the offseason and was invited to participate in Team USA's training camp in Las Vegas after a dominantsummer league.

But one Eastern Conference executive said Randolph's stock is down around the league.

A team source said the Warriors don't want to trade guards Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry and Anthony Morrow but aren't in a position to overlook anyoption.

ill gladly take AR+Curry.

just imagine, DJ-Wade-Gallo-AR-Hill
Curry-Bayless-Chandler-insert center
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

They won't give up Curry, at least not for Gallo.

I'd love to imagine Hill getting any minutes at all, much less starting alongside Wade
laugh.gif

Randolph was really impressive over summer, I've been disappointed so far.

^as much as impressed with curry, there wouldnt be any room for him in my "dream scenarios"

and AR is really good. hes been inconsistent as hell, but part of the blame is also due to nellie's inconsistent PT and horrible coaching.

give him starter minutes, and i can almost guarantee he'll put up 15/8

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If nate was on the floor at the end of the game wouldn't have lost that. Honest truth.

How do you figure that?
The game was clearly slipping away. It was obvious we couldn't stop anybody without Jefferies in and we needed to keep scoring. If we wantto win game we are going to have to put up more than 87 points. The offense was very stagnant, no one was getting a good look. It was the one time where weneeded to give the roc to someone who could create his own shot, and Nate is really the only one on this team who can excel at doing that.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Wilson Chandler and David Lee Nate for Curry, Randolph and a number 1.

Do it Mitch!!!

Nate can start as the SF for the W's.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Curry-Monta-Nate-George-Radman. Warrior fans already know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

They won't give up Curry, at least not for Gallo.
44125f6e88a97c9f10c5fb2515c44add1a76bb3.gif

If the Knicks gave up Gallinari for Curry id burn MSG to to the ground
smh.gif

why would we aquire a 180 lb sg for someone who is 6'10, better right now and is younger with more potential (the potential to actually be somewhat apresence in the post and off the dribble while Curry is too small to be anything more than just a shooter and lacks PG skills) and shoots the rock just asnice???
smh.gif

im coming home from school on Sat night and will be hitting up MSG for the 1st time this season on Sundfay night for the Bobcats... REVENGE!!!!
pimp.gif

oh yeah forgot to mention but yeah id take Randolph 100% for the right price
pimp.gif

^i was hoping we would have won both games. would have meant a lot to us. guess the team felt different coming out after halftime.

Back
Top Bottom