Damn hughes is injured probably wont play against the bulls either. Dantoni said nate will not be in the rotation even with hughes out so I guess its Tdouglastime...

An trade needs to happen ASAP.

this off-season/season has been too boring. i want to see us have an future. not bank on lebron or wade.

What do you want them to do?

If they can trade JJ or Eddy, they will..there is really little else to be done.

Seeing how Nate had been replaced by TD, not really a surprise there.

smh.gif
tired.gif

Come on D'Antoni...at least play Nate to up his value in an attempt to pair him with Jeffries or Curry. Benching him isn't really helping right now,unless all you wanna do is let his contract expire. The least we could do is try to move him at the deadline.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

What do you want them to do?

If they can trade JJ or Eddy, they will..there is really little else to be done.
word do you really want them to rush and make a trade just to make a trade at this point? I mean this rotation is finally starting to click andlook like a playoff contender (despite absolutely giving that game away last night
smh.gif
) but right when we start to win games you think that we need to make atrade ASAP? I agree with you allen, if we can trade Jeffries or Curry for more cap relief we will but besides that there is little to be done at this point inthe season.

If we have offers for DJ or Bayless, ill try to at least one if not both asap. seriously.
im pretty sure LB is liking jefferies right now, and the bobcats bench could def. use a spark off the bench in nate, why not pull the trigger?
they can throw in anyone who has an expiring to even out the deal.

I can see Portland biting on lee, they've shown interest in the past, and now that hes on an one year deal as well as oden out, voila.
They can play small and use an lineup of Dre-Blake-Roy-Lee-LAM. i have an feeling lee would def. play well there.

DJ-Hughes-Gallo-Buckets-Hill?
Bayless-Landry-Jon-Darko is def. an improvement over what we have now.
Duhon+Chandler for an first round pick? on crack, yes i know
laugh.gif

BangDak wrote:

I can see Portland biting on lee, they've shown interest in the past, and now that hes on an one year deal as well as oden out, voila.
They can play small and use an lineup of Dre-Blake-Roy-Lee-LAM. i have an feeling lee would def. play well there.

DJ-Hughes-Gallo-Buckets-Hill?
Bayless-Landry-Jon-Darko is def. an improvement over what we have now.
Duhon+Chandler for an first round pick? on crack, yes i know
laugh.gif

i like your view on the Bobcats trade but dont you think that if Donnie was able to just pull the trigger and get DJ who would be our PG of thefuture and work PERFECTLY in the system, a guy we looked at hard last year, for a man who is not even playing right now and one of our long term contracts thatwe want to rid ourselves of, dont you think he would have done it by now? Its definitley not as simple as it sounds. I mean last year Donnie traded Z Bo whowas probably our best player at the moment and we were playing good ball if you remember, for pretty much JUST cap relief. Dont you think he would trade Nateand a guy like Jeffries who is playing well but is a long term contract for not only cap relief but a PG of the future in a second? From my pov it seems likewe need to add a little something extra to sweeten the deal and Donnie isnt willing to part ways with Gallo or some other young guys, and/or take on a longterm contract.

As for Lee, dude is playing some good ball right now and is an expiring contract. I wouldnt trade him just to trade him, starting Hill at center at this pointpretty much would show that we are tanking the season. No way is D'Antoni ready to put a guy who hasnt seen minutes in forever and a player who heoutspokenly thinks is too raw to contribute right now as his starting center when he is trying to make a playoff run.

Zbo was actually playing great, besides his defense.
I know it isnt as simple as it sounds, but im sure he'll be able to make it happen if hes persistent enough.
and sweeten the deal? what else can the knicks do to "sweeten" the deal? throw in mobley? throw in an future first rounder?

and hill has shown potential to do great. reminds me a bit of oden, has an dominating presence, and gets into foul trouble early.

maybe he can pull the same exact thing as he did last year, and get DJ+bayless in the same day like the way he traded jamal & zbo to gsw/la?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Zbo was actually playing great, besides his defense.
I know it isnt as simple as it sounds, but im sure he'll be able to make it happen if hes persistent enough.
and sweeten the deal? what else can the knicks do to "sweeten" the deal? throw in mobley? throw in an future first rounder?
maybe LB wants Donnie to take on one of the many long term contracts that they have which Donnie is probably reluctant to do. Idk im not the onediscussing the trades, all i know is that if it were as simple as Jeffries/Nate for DJ and an expiring itd b a done deal by now no ifs ands or buts about it.

I'm not with giving up Lee + Chandler.. IF we sign anyone big in the summer who are they gonna play with? I think we need to keep either or Chandler orLee.

If there's any time to trade Jeffries now would be the perfect time lol. I think darko is going to get traded before the deadline. Nate might just getmarburyed for this season and expire. Id be willing to give up wilson for dj if it worked.

I almost forgot how Marbs got blindsided at the beginning of last season. He plays excellent team ball during the preseason, then instantly buried on the benchnext to the now former Fatman. And here we see Nate possibly in the same boat.

From a public viewpoint, I don't see the justification, in either situations. What goes on behind the scenes, of course I don't know.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Big J 33

They won't give up Curry, at least not for Gallo.
44125f6e88a97c9f10c5fb2515c44add1a76bb3.gif

If the Knicks gave up Gallinari for Curry id burn MSG to to the ground
smh.gif

why would we aquire a 180 lb sg for someone who is 6'10, better right now and is younger with more potential (the potential to actually be somewhat a presence in the post and off the dribble while Curry is too small to be anything more than just a shooter and lacks PG skills) and shoots the rock just as nice???
smh.gif

im coming home from school on Sat night and will be hitting up MSG for the 1st time this season on Sundfay night for the Bobcats... REVENGE!!!!
pimp.gif

oh yeah forgot to mention but yeah id take Randolph 100% for the right price
pimp.gif
Man that slap better not be directed at me
laugh.gif
I don't want that, I'm just saying they won't give Curry up for nothing, not that Ieven want him.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I almost forgot how Marbs got blindsided at the beginning of last season. He plays excellent team ball during the preseason, then instantly buried on the bench next to the now former Fatman. And here we see Nate possibly in the same boat.

From a public viewpoint, I don't see the justification, in either situations. What goes on behind the scenes, of course I don't know.
The Steph situation unfolded right in front of us.

Preseason game against Boston, dude went at it with Eddie House the whole game and let the talking distract his
play. D'Antoni started him on thin ice and that was the deal breaker.

At least that's my theory.

Whether he was right or wrong for it, Justification has come this year ( he's unemployed, he eats Vaseline)

My guess is Nate doesn't have teams falling over themselves this summer to sign him, either. actually, that already happened..

but, point being....The franchise and direction > individuals not here for the long term.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

They won't give up Curry, at least not for Gallo.
44125f6e88a97c9f10c5fb2515c44add1a76bb3.gif

If the Knicks gave up Gallinari for Curry id burn MSG to to the ground
smh.gif

why would we aquire a 180 lb sg for someone who is 6'10, better right now and is younger with more potential (the potential to actually be somewhat a presence in the post and off the dribble while Curry is too small to be anything more than just a shooter and lacks PG skills) and shoots the rock just as nice???
smh.gif

im coming home from school on Sat night and will be hitting up MSG for the 1st time this season on Sundfay night for the Bobcats... REVENGE!!!!
pimp.gif

oh yeah forgot to mention but yeah id take Randolph 100% for the right price
pimp.gif
Man that slap better not be directed at me
laugh.gif
I don't want that, I'm just saying they won't give Curry up for nothing, not that I even want him.
Id bet $20 that GS would JUMP on the oppurtunity of Gallo for Curry... Gallo has FAR more star potential than Curry will EVER have in his NBAcareer. My mans the truth
pimp.gif

I'm actually fine with our pick with Gallo, you gotta remember he played with a back injury in 20 somethin games. This is his rookie season, He likesplaying D and knows when to help on D,
i just wanna see him Drive in more aggressively. But no one is patient with rookies, he was shooting bad in his first 5 games and everyone was quick to talk,but things change. Only pick i'm upset about is Jennings.

I see no point in trading for Stephen Curry
indifferent.gif

Usually in the NBA, when a trade is done, i swear theres like 4 trades the next day and another 4 that next day... It's like these GMs just wait for eachother

[h1]Knicks In Persisent Pursuit Of T-Mac[/h1]

Dec 17, 2009 11:49 AM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
The Knicks have been one of the most persistent pursuers of Tracy McGrady over the past several weeks, ESPN.com has learned.

McGrady is likely to be dealt sometime within the next seven months, either before the deadline or in a sign-and-trade.

New York has been insistent on the inclusion of Jared Jeffries, which has hurt their chances of acquiring McGrady.

Harrington, earning $10.02 million, would almost certainly be a part of any proposed trade between the Rockets and Knicks, and New York can also offer the Rockets financial relief by including the expiring contract of Cuttino Mobley (whose $9.5 million salary is being paid by an insurance company) in the deal.

Houston sees the inclusion of Jeffries as a non-starter because his salary would prevent the Rockets having max room to work with in the summer of 2010.

Good to see the Knicks working, but Jefferies is what's stopping the trade talks.

Back
Top Bottom