Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Harrington/Curry/Gallo for T-Mac
smh.gif
smh.gif
I wouldnt even wanna trade Al for TMac unless it entails getting rid of Curry or Jeffries as well. They are both expiring contracts so neither of them hurt us, but T Mac is coming off surgery and hasnt put up #s like Al is doing now on a nightly basis in years, what makes you think hell come in and drop 20+ a night now like Al has been doing? Im all for getting TMac, but not so much where id take him over Al right now unless we can get rid of Jeffries/Curry in the process if thats the case im all for it, if not im just focused on trying to win right now and i honestly think Al gives us a better chance than McGrady does right now. Theres no way any of yall can tell me that TMac is much better than AI is right now (and believed me i loved McGrady in Orlando almost as much as i did AI in Phily) and we passed on AI for nothing.
Man, clearing cap is still the number one priority...Getting rid fo Curry would mean we would have room for TWO MAX DEALS...that is more important than anything, cause no one on this roster has the ability to be an immediate number 2 option which is what we need to lure a 'Bron or Wade. I like Gallo but I would be estatic to get rid of him if it meant having the ability for two max deals. The dude is Bargnani lite, we aren't giving up a future superstar here.
there is NO %$#%#%@ waty in the world i would even consider trading Gallo just to unload one of our contracts. That would just be %$#%#%@******ed. I mean sure getting rid of cap is option #1 but not to the extent to get rid of our best young player. Who the ++++ is anyone we clear cap fpor gonnacome to play with? Gallo is our #1 recruiting chip, he is only 21, can shoot lights out, and is 6'10. He actually has the potential to become a star of hisown and if he does Donnie will NEVER be able to forgive himself for trading him just to unload Curry no matter how badly we wanna get rid of Curry.

Gallo is pobably our only player with serious star potential and he aint going nowhere, nor should he.

I think Wilson being around somebody like LeBron would do wonders for his career and growth.
Agreeed i always say Chandler has some star potential as well. He is super athletic, strong, and is 6'8. He has the body people dream about inthe NBA and he has skills as well. It just pisses me off sometimes with that body and that explosiveness, to see him lurk around the 3 line and not beaggessive and just look to shoot. Sure it is great that he can also knock down the 3 but that should ALWAYS be his secondary option if the D plays off him,with his body and skillset option #1 should ALWAYS be to attack. If he can play like that than i do believe he has star potential as well, maybe if we broughtin a star wing like Lebron or someone and learned from him he can learn to be hungrier and use his body/explosiveness, because when he IS hungry and he isattacking (and there has been games where he has like our win vs the Cs last year where he dropped 31 and dunked all over Perkins' +%@%) he looks like aproblem, but hes not like that too much.

QUESTION: what play with the knicks run next?

ANSWER: they don't run plays, they shoot threes

Chandler playing the same position as gallo/lebron/wade doesnt help.

he cant play the 4, hes just too small.

and jefferies
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he really wants to leave NY asap
laugh.gif

All Wilson needs is some kind of aggression. Dude is always so passive and laid back. Even after dunking on someone he still looks like he's asleep outthere. No emotion whatsoever.

Thankfully that's something that a player can work on over time.

I agree that a superstar player like LeBron or Wade would help his game greatly. He's got a lot of potential.

Goodness this team shoots too many threes.

We get lucky early on and knock 'em down, then when we can't knock 'em down we panic and give up big leads. Happens every game.
smh.gif

that bucket is lookin like an trash can right now.

everyones raining 3s. first buckets, jefferies, duhon, and now chandler?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

All Wilson needs is some kind of aggression.
Thankfully that's something that a player can work on over time.

I gotta kind of disagree with that.

yeah, idk how much he can work on it, he has to be pushed.

like on that layup earlier, take a power dribble and flush that thing home, dont lay it in.

I would be sad to see Al Harrington go if that McGrady deal were to go through. I guess it makes sense, but he's the type of guy the team should keepinstead of trade imo.

32a15ceda1cc1d553825b9faf899fff8f1cb154.jpg

My name is Al Harrington...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we need Gus on this one, speaking of which WAYYYYY too little Gus this season. What has he done 2-3 games?? A few years back they would split it pretty much50/50. Wayyyy too much Breen lately
smh.gif

also yall quick to knock us on all these 3s but we making them, alot due to our great ball movement right now, and we are clearlyyy more aggresive than theyare right now and were playing solid D once again. Now Currys in and we gonna blow the 17 point lead, watch... First play in is defensive 3 seconds
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm glad no one in this thread is getting gassed at this start. We've seen this TOO MANY TIMES.

DUBA, I think for most guys, it's not all about the money. Nate wants to play for NY, and NY (fans) want to see him contribute.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Goodness this team shoots too many threes.

We get lucky early on and knock 'em down, then when we can't knock 'em down we panic and give up big leads. Happens every game.
smh.gif

they had 11 assists in one quarter
grin.gif

i have no problem with how they played, i do have a problem in force feeding every time down, THAT is not within any flow of the offense.

i just hate seeing them all dangle around the three point line. i've never been a fan of teams taking large amounts of threes anyway so I'm biased

Eddy Curry is worthless. He looks like Frankenstein out there on defense. Puttin on the Ritzzzzz!!!

THink it's time to call TO yet, D'Anphony?

Back
Top Bottom