Good game so far, everyone getting involved so far, hopefully they can keep it up in the 2nd half.

im not going to argue about this anymore, since neither of us dont see each others points.
either way, i still believe no defense is part of the coachs fault.

BY FAR the best defensive effort all season. Holding them to only 38 points on 41%, Jeffries taking charges, blocks by Jeffries, Will, and Al, Gallo beingactive, and Duhons D is nice tonight as well, that one play he had was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

THIS is the kind of basketball i love to watch, and we are moving the ball very nicely as well. Lets keep this %@#% up in half 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never said he's not accountable.

But some of yall make it out to seem that D'Antoni scoffs at even the notion of attempting to play defense, he's not that dumb. His phoenix teams werejust fine defensively, because he had better personnel.

laugh.gif
If we win a couple more, I am going to go back through this threadposting all the stupid %%%% everyone was talking about D'antoni. Don't question the man
pimp.gif

i gotta actually give props to doohon jumping on the scorers table and diving back into the play. put fat boy in

[Jay-Z] sweeeet! [/Jay-Z]

loving it....
just close it out and we're good....

3 day break, then NO on fri....

should be a good week....
pimp.gif

i swear to *$@!!%% god if we blow this game i am drinking all the alcohol in my refrigerator i dont even care about all the work i have
smh.gif

1da25e9e2aa7ecb91065b29fb98db993b6253af.gif

ROOOOOSTER!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dare I say it, but they're actually playing as a team?

And winning???

I must be dreaming.

The rest of the month looks like:
New Orleans
Chicago
Charlotte
Clips
Charlotte
Chicago
Miami
San Antonio
Detroit

If we could go 6-3 during, that stretch it would be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom