im in lala land, real talk.
leave me alone. give me something to hope for.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

^lakers? why, because their gm is mitch?
laugh.gif

they already have brown, farmar, and fisher. my boy shannon brown has way too much talent for them to give up, and i think farmar is already in the doghouse.
we need bayless more then them. didnt portland want dlee at some point?
ill give them dlee+nate for bayless+filler to make contracts work out. (serious proposal this time)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^lakers? why, because their gm is mitch?
laugh.gif

they already have brown, farmar, and fisher. my boy shannon brown has way too much talent for them to give up, and i think farmar is already in the doghouse.
we need bayless more then them. didnt portland want dlee at some point?
ill give them dlee+nate for bayless+filler to make contracts work out. (serious proposal this time)
laugh.gif
Lee+Nate is too much for Bayless when he didnt increased his value
How would we get rid of Jeffries and/or Curry then?

Bayless for Nate makes the most sense. Their contracts are pretty much the same give or take a mil. Bayless & Hughes in the backcourt wouldn't be toobad.

I still hope Nate stays, but I swear to God Duhon needs to be dealt first before anyone else.

if bayless comes, i wouldnt mind duhon staying, ASSUMING bayless gets the starting pg role, but i doubt it, since this coach is an *$+#$*%
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^, im thinking about going to the clippers game next friday, but i got to find a good deal first
laugh.gif

yeah..

When we get a new PG next year, I want just that, a PG.

Toney Douglas should handle that 6th man combo guard role for a while here.

portland would never do it.
lets face it. although it would be interesting to see an roy and nate combo, the only thing nate has over bayless is his expiring.
you seen some of the offers portland got offered last year? they wouldnt budge an inch
smh.gif
smh.gif

[h1]Forbes: Lakers Replace KnicksAs Most Valuable NBA Franchise[/h1]

Dec 09, 2009 8:38 PM EST

Bryant_Kobe_lal.jpg
The Lakers are the NBA's mostvaluable team, and 12 franchises lost money in the 2008-09 season, according to Forbes magazine.

In its annual listing of the value of NBA franchises, Forbes finds Lakers to be worth $607M, up 4 percent for the league champions. Second are the Knicks at$586M, but that is a 4 percent drop. The Knicks led the rankings for the four previous seasons, according to the ESPN.com report.

How the hell were even the most valuable franchise with four losing seasons?
laugh.gif

Imagine when we get Bron

loyal fans, msg already is an HUGE factor.
our fan attendence is in the top10 almost every year.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

How the hell were even the most valuable franchise with four losing seasons?
laugh.gif

Imagine when we get Bron

Word. I always thought the Lakers were more valuable than the Knicks. They got Kobe, all those championship, city of LA.

What do we have that made us so valuable?
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Season[/th] [th=""]Lg[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]W[/th] [th=""]L[/th] [th=""]W-L%[/th] [th=""]Finish[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]

[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2009-10[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]15[/td] [td].318[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008-09[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]50[/td] [td].390[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007-08[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]59[/td] [td].280[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2006-07[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]49[/td] [td].402[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]59[/td] [td].280[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004-05[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]49[/td] [td].402[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2003-04[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers*[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]43[/td] [td].476[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002-03[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]45[/td] [td].451[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2001-02[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]52[/td] [td].366[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2000-01[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers*[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]34[/td] [td].585[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
We've done nothing but lose for the better part of the decade yet still were the 2nd most valuable franchise in the league.

No wonder Dolan ain't willing to sell the Knicks.

Sigh, looking at those records made me realize how much time I wasted watching the Knicks lose.

Yet we all still here rooting for the Knicks.

Loyalty.
pimp.gif

From the T'Wolves thread...
Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by BangDak

flynn is going to be something serious.
damn you kahn.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
You better be sure...if we end up with that #1 envelope on lottery night...he'll be gone in the blink of an eye. He might just have a future in NY...so if the Knicks don't end up with the #1 selection I would advise you to hope the Timberwolves do.

Wall's potential will be higher than Rose's ever was (and that's saying something) come Summer time.

And it almost pains me to talk about this, because I love Jonny Flynn. He's really making huge jumps every night in terms of scoring, dishing, and just his overall knowledge of the game. Great personality too. I just don't see how we could pass up on Wall if we happen to get the first pick though. Obviously, we have greater needs, but when you have a chance to draft a once in a blue moon type of prospect like John Wall...you just cannot pass that up. We'd be able to fill our needs via trade with Flynn, Rubio (who I think will never don a T'Wolves uniform, I secede Knick fans, bad pick), Nikola Pekovic, etc.

All of this is "what-ifs". Why am I even giving it any time?
If you're still looking for a PG come draft day...hope that Minnesota draws that first pick.
No matter how many PGs we took last year, we won't be passing on John Wall. But of course, we are the Minnesota Timberwolves, and we have never moved up orhad the #1 pick in our time being a NBA franchise. I don't look for that to change...
tired.gif

Way to early for draft talk anyway. It's my favorite day of the year as a Timberwolves fan though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom