tommykairaa wrote:]

& niketalk needs to stop going down %*@!.

especially during those rare knicks wins, rooster hit a serious shot ot toward the end, he's been more aggresive too. wooooh

[table][tr][td]DECEMBER[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [td]TV[/td] [td]LOCAL TV[/td] [td]RESOURCES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, Dec 11[/td] [td]@ New Orleans[/td] [td]8:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Dec 15[/td] [td]@ Charlotte[/td] [td]7:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Dec 17[/td] [td]@ Chicago[/td] [td]8:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, Dec 18[/td] [td]LA Clippers[/td] [td]8:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Dec 20[/td] [td]Charlotte[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Dec 22[/td] [td]Chicago[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, Dec 25[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [td]12:00 PM[/td] [td]
networkLogo_espn.gif

[/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Dec 27[/td] [td]San Antonio[/td] [td]6:00 PM[/td] [td]NBA TV[/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Dec 29[/td] [td]@ Detroit[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, Dec 30[/td] [td]@ New Jersey[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][/table]

I can't even begin to speculate, definitely some winnable games there but we are who we are.

I like what I saw tonight, the team played as a cohesive unit. Duhon played pretty good, David Lee was his usual amazing self, Gallo got off to a slow startbut rebounded well and Larry Hughes continues to prove he's a very good player. And say what you want but Jared Jefferies is playing his part. He can'tscore for #%!$ but he's getting a lot of offensive foul calls and playing defense. Glad to see this team playing like an actual team.

I like you guys' enthusiasm, but I'm too much of a skeptic and don't want my hopes brutally assaulted and thrown of a cliff again. Over the years,we've seen these flashes, albeit with different personnel.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I like you guys' enthusiasm, but I'm too much of a skeptic and don't want my hopes brutally assaulted and thrown of a cliff again. Over the years, we've seen these flashes, albeit with different personnel.

i know where ur coming from . . but a w. is so rare that we must.

we just . . have to
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

so who you guys think we are trading nate for
Bayless kinda makes sense. Both are unhappy even though Nate would love to stay in NY if he were playing. Portland has had their eyes on Natebefore, hed be able to play a 6th man type role he has had success with in the past here, and play it successfully backing up Blake and Roy but not pushing tostart, but still giving them a much needed scoring push off the bench. Also Nate is from the area and i bet him and Roy still have good chemistry together. Forus we get a young player who is an explosive scorer and really has a chance to be a special player and imo would fit in nicely with D'Antoni. We may haveto throw in some cash considerations are some %$*@ but i think it is a pretty evenly match trade, i mean Bayless has more potential than Nate but you know morethat Nate will come in and be effective right away more than Bayless given his success already in the league that he has had. He had a career season last year(and lit up Portland on more than one occasion), and although Bayless is loaded with potential, he hasnt seen the success Nate has in the L and Nate is stillyoung.

I don't see why Portland would trade for Nate and play him w/Roy when they refuse to do that w/Bayless which would help the team. And I think it'd takemore than Nate to pursuade them to send him to the Knicks. Besides, I think their main focus is getting rid of Miller since Roy has been complaining like alittle +*+++ all year.

^ive read that bayless is more expendable then miller atm.
nate and roy backcourt would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

portland wouldnt do it though. unless you take one of their wing players (ill take rudy) and give them mobley and a center for oden (e. curry anyone?)
rudy+bayless for curry+nate+mobley. of course, portland would have to throw something to even the deal. (1st rounder anyone?
pimp.gif
)

Portland ain't about to take Nate for Bayless. They'd never gove up Rudy either. I think they would expect some money and maybe more, like an island inthe Caribbean or a Third World country.

Originally Posted by BangDak

^ive read that bayless is more expendable then miller atm.
nate and roy backcourt would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

portland wouldnt do it though. unless you take one of their wing players (ill take rudy) and give them mobley and a center for oden (e. curry anyone?)
rudy+bayless for curry+nate+mobley. of course, portland would have to throw something to even the deal. (1st rounder anyone?
pimp.gif
)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but forreal though Nate + Roy
pimp.gif

seriously though, does anyone think theres going to be quite a few deals once dec. 15th comes?
im thinking portland moving dre for an center.
orlando most likely would move either bass or gortat.
nates def. getting shipped out. i see with jefferies with the amount of offensive fouls dudes been drawing. win win for us in a way i guess...
bayless in here. we would somewhat have our point guard for the future, bayless-hughes-gallo-lee-darko
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
)
Son, where the hell do you come up w/this +%*$?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously the trades you come up with wouldn't even work in my dreams. i would know something ain;t right and just wake up in a cold sweat

The suffering as a Knicks made ol' boys brain fizzle. These trades he's been proposing lately have be waaaaaaaaaay out there. Like you'd need tokidnap Pritchard's children to get him to agree to that.

Back
Top Bottom