Originally Posted by tSamShoX

D'Antoni STAYS yelling at Nate Rob
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's trying to make him a scapegoat imo.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by BangDak

we cant lose...

sergio's gettin more burn in this game then entire games normally.
a sign of the kings trying to shop him towards us?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Jeffries+Duhon for Rodriques+Thomas?
only nates contract works with jefferies i believe. they had interest last year too.

and idk, ive been questioning a lot of mike's coaching calls. hes always switching the starting lineup, which isnt a good sign for many reasons.
and ive been saying to start darko since the end of preseason. with a defensive big, this team plays much, much better. like incredibly.
and nate+buckets are our most consistent players, but the rest of the team need to step the +$%! up.

I would certainly put Lee in the discussion of "most consistent players".

You guys continue to %#++ on Dave.

Look at the points in the paint. 24 vs 50.

Does the Sac have Duncan, Howard, Amare, Melo? NO

It's cause Lee is guarding C's and can't defend the drives... This is Mike's fault

i thought we could go 3-10 on this trip. Which is terrible. But looks like we're going 2-10...
laugh.gif

Can we sign A.I now? Or should we allow Duhon to take up time at the most important position in this system?

I'ma have to watch the replay. Ya'll let Donte Greene go off.

DONTE GREENE

He had SIX blocks tonight when he's had only 1 for the entire year before this game.

Wow.

He must have dedicated this game to allen.
b4d356b24cc3634edead1a4262a3c39b2a32341.gif

laugh.gif

It's cause Lee is guarding C's and can't defend the drives... This is Mike's fault
really? He's just supposed to throw Darko out there, who does nothing?

David Lee can't defend anybody to begin with.

Now, I have some other problems with D'Antoni right now, but not having a big man that can defend is not on him.

Yo this is getting unbearable, this team is such a disgrace. We are in a mess right now. We got one of the worst rosters in the league. We can't mess upthe 2010 plan. Dantoni has officially lost his mind...Duhon is still startin and gettin burn
indifferent.gif
, dantoni and the coaching staff at halftime are always talkingabout the opposing team being bigger then they are....when he has darko and jhill on the bench. On the other hand donnie gave dantoni this %%+%+! roster.
I know its a done deal but we should've pulled the trigger on the ai deal smh.
Also how did Jason williams not make our training camp roster and hes out there starting for the magic and playin wayyyyyyyy better than dudu.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

really? He's just supposed to throw Darko out there, who does nothing?

David Lee can't defend anybody to begin with.

Now, I have some other problems with D'Antoni right now, but not having a big man that can defend is not on him.

Yupp, he should just throw him out there to pass and block like he usually does

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I would certainly put Lee in the discussion of "most consistent players".

You guys continue to %#++ on Dave.
on the contrary, i would like the say the complete opposite.
now you hvnt watched any games lately, or thats what you say, and i hvnt watched tonights game, (thank god) but mr. "consistent" lee over here has anew nickname. i call em mr. butter fingers. dude drops the ball like nothing. those double doubles? all $%+@+!+#. he cant box anyone out, most of those boardsare just long rebounds, and tips. those points? all from the pick and roll. ill give him some props for that, but im still not impressed.
i know for sure he'll play better with a REAL center though.
and allen, we dont have any defensive big? really? darko? hate to say this, but curry? even hill?
anyone i just named can guard big guys better then lee. im honestly fed up with those whole team, mainly mike's coaching decision, lee, chandler, and in away, gallo. this team needs to drive to the damn *+$@$!% hoop. get fouled. you're old enough to take a bit of a phyiscal contact.

not sure why the infatuation exists with Darko...he's a bum.

Curry can't play more than 10 minutes right now and Hill, yeah I'd like to see out there but he's not checking 5's either. he's a 4 aswell.

The only thing this team should have going for it is spreading the floor, playing small and getting up and down the court but chris duhon has destroyed that.You match Lee with Darko and the O gets even worse.

D'Antoni's fault right now is not giving more minutes to the young guys, other than that his hands are tied personnel wise. He's not working withanything.

But how do we know Darko can't play D? We haven't seen him play enough, just like you say we haven't seen Hill enough to take shots at him.

And at this point EVERYBODY is bummin out there, EVERYBODY should get burn.

If Duhon can play 30 min, I don't see why Darko can't get time. Same with Landry.

Darko's been in the league what, 7 years now?

not comparable to Hill.

For the most part it's a 1 in 4 out offense ,yall would really like Darko out there over Lee for extended periods of time?

LOL nah I didn't say that. But at this point we have nothing to lose, let everyone play. Is that too much to ask?

I'm with you, but the young guys.

I don't wana see Darko out there, not at all. He's gone after this year.

Rather see Jared out there in an attempt to deal him, same with Eddy obviously.

Just let Toney and Hill go now...give Chandler and Gallo their minutes and fill the rest in with Lee, Nate and Hughes.

That's 7 and 8 with Eddy. Scrap minutes to Jared and Duhon.

I could live with that.

Up to management (
eyes.gif
) to call those shots.

At least we have a chance to finish ahead of the Nets like old times haha.

Yall enjoy your Turkey Day. . .

so we are going back on bets now?

?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

we cant lose...

sergio's gettin more burn in this game then entire games normally.
a sign of the kings trying to shop him towards us?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Jeffries+Duhon for Rodriques+Thomas?
only nates contract works with jefferies i believe. they had interest last year too.

and idk, ive been questioning a lot of mike's coaching calls. hes always switching the starting lineup, which isnt a good sign for many reasons.
and ive been saying to start darko since the end of preseason. with a defensive big, this team plays much, much better. like incredibly.
and nate+buckets are our most consistent players, but the rest of the team need to step the +$%! up.
laugh.gif
That trade is crazy stupid for the Kings. Don't needany of those two players from the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom