smh.gif

There's nothing to look forward to.

Knicks trash.

Giants trash.

Jets trash.

When does Spring Training start?

Wasn't NeNe drafted by the Knicks but the Knicks traded his rights soon after?

I vaguely remember NeNe doing some sort of dance as he walked up to the podium after his name was announced on draft night,
laugh.gif

Duhon, a D'Antoni favorite, is shooting 24 percent and the patience the coach has shown with him is beyond remarkable.

Robinson has scored 25, 15 and 19 points the past three games, shooting 22 of 38 from the field. The rust that forced him to miss six games with a hamstringstrain is gone.

THIS IS DANTONIS PROBLEM

like why the %**$ is dantoni the type to pass on jennings (i'm sure he had input), ostracize a marbury in the best shape of his life, and pass on aniverson with a chip on his shoulder ALL FOR CHRIS DUHON. you gonna bench nate rob and put him in the dog house while praising duhon? like whaaa??

now i'm not saying the fire dantoni chants should start. But he needs to be held accountable. what's happening now is on the coach and not justpersonnel problems. The point guard situation is all types of messed up.

don't even get me started on curry being the reason AI ain't here when we all know his fatass will get injured severely

Can we move on from the "Marbury in the best shape of his life" nonsense?
laugh.gif

This dude was eating vaseline this summer.
laugh.gif

Curry being the reason AI isn't here? I demand an explanation!

Originally Posted by DubA169

THIS IS DANTONIS PROBLEM

like why the %**$ is dantoni the type to pass on jennings (i'm sure he had input), ostracize a marbury in the best shape of his life, and pass on an iverson with a chip on his shoulder ALL FOR CHRIS DUHON. you gonna bench nate rob and put him in the dog house while praising duhon? like whaaa??

now i'm not saying the fire dantoni chants should start. But he needs to be held accountable. what's happening now is on the coach and not just personnel problems. The point guard situation is all types of messed up.

don't even get me started on curry being the reason AI ain't here when we all know his fatass will get injured severely
i agree with everything there, but ive been reiterating the bolded part. something must be @#+%#$# done. do us fans really deserve this?

This team just sucks. How can D'Antoni manage the roster to get us more wins? I just don't see enough talent on the roster.

It's a hodgepodge of players with expiring contracts.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Can we move on from the "Marbury in the best shape of his life" nonsense?
laugh.gif

This dude was eating vaseline this summer.
laugh.gif

Curry being the reason AI isn't here? I demand an explanation!
fine then, he passed on marbury when he was mentally stable.

FOR CHRIS DUHON

alien.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

This team just sucks. How can D'Antoni manage the roster to get us more wins? I just don't see enough talent on the roster.

laugh.gif
i don't get this. Since all these players with expirings know they won't be welcomed back, shouldn't they be going all out so they canfind a good suitor next year?

i would play harder and hustle more if my contract was expiring, not if i knew i was pretty much not expendable (ex. rooster)

plus you have to think that the players would improve after last year. gallo is playing better because it's basically his rookie year. david lee is notplaying better (he shouldn't ever be at the 5 to begin with), duhon is playing unbelievably worse, chandler is awful and i don't think has thementality to go inside like we want him to, nate should be better. i mean we shouldn't be THAT bad

I think the problem is that in order to stockpile all these expiring contracts, you kind of have to throw the idea of building a complete roster to the side.These players don't fit together well at all. I think that's become obvious.

They should be trying harder...I don't get that part either. Nate, Lee, Al, Larry, Duhon, Darko. You'd think all those guys would be killing themselvesout there...and perhaps they are. This team isn't really constructed to win. It's put together in a way that allows us to dispose of as many of them atonce as possible.

Now things like passing on Jennings and AI I cannot defend. That's just horrible management. Especially the Jennings thing. How do you not do your duediligence on a player projected to go in the lottery? Seems like as soon as Curry and Rubio were gone, they gave up on the draft and picked Jordan Hill. Idon't care how you try to spin that...he isn't a D'Antoni player.

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif
i don't get this. Since all these players with expirings know they won't be welcomed back, shouldn't they be going all out so they can find a good suitor next year?

i would play harder and hustle more if my contract was expiring, not if i knew i was pretty much not expendable (ex. rooster)

plus you have to think that the players would improve after last year. gallo is playing better because it's basically his rookie year. david lee is not playing better (he shouldn't ever be at the 5 to begin with), duhon is playing unbelievably worse, chandler is awful and i don't think has the mentality to go inside like we want him to, nate should be better. i mean we shouldn't be THAT bad

I agree with you on how the expiring guys should be going for broke out there. Harrington tries, but as always he tries TOO hard. Hughes is doing ok.

Lee isn't progressing because he is never going to be a better player than what everyone saw last year. Nate also to a certain extent. The only thing thatstops him from being an all-star in MY eyes is his decision making and defense.

As for Chandler couldn't develop his game in the summer due to his injury and is still not fully recovered from it. His explosiveness hasn't been thereat all so far this season. With that being said it would probably be best for him and the team if he came off the bench the rest of the year. Even then, theteam is still garbage.

I really believe Iverson would have revitalized this team. Hopefully Walsh reconsiders. Even without D'Antoni and Dolan's consent.

We got a bunch of dudes on the team that don't care at this point if you ask me and it's only gonna get worse. Perfect time to get the #1 pick.
indifferent.gif

i guess man...

whatever we all knew this year would most likely be horrible. lets just remember it as the last year of the forgotten decade. the "last bad year of thebad years"
laugh.gif
at least we have the yankees (most of us)

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I really believe Iverson would have revitalized this team.
I know we're beating a dead horse here, but in my heart of hearts, I agree with this.

As allen pointed out, that win against the Pacers coupled with Curry's return was the nail in the coffin on that move.

Oh well, this is what management wants. A team that sucks.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I really believe Iverson would have revitalized this team.
I know we're beating a dead horse here, but in my heart of hearts, I agree with this.

As allen pointed out, that win against the Pacers coupled with Curry's return was the nail in the coffin on that move.

Oh well, this is what management wants. A team that sucks.
laugh.gif
.. well can't wait to see the beatin we get by theNuggets
pimp.gif

Those are the comments we should be saying by now..

Back
Top Bottom