true.

anyways Happy Thanksgiving.

smokin.gif
. .

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

At least we have a chance to finish ahead of the Nets like old times haha.

Yall enjoy your Turkey Day. . .
I think New Jersey is going to end up with a much better record than us once Harris get back to 100%.

Happy Turkey Day Kicks fans.

dantoni is starting to annoy me. he's a grimey dude you can tell he wants to scapegoat nate.

so curry is injured again? still boggles my mind that duhon gets 35-40 minutes a night and we passed on iverson

Originally Posted by you go boy

i dont understand why mike uses the same starting lineup when they are losing... switch it up
Perhaps he's one to stay the course. In hindsight, Larry Brown got axxed for actually trying to figure something out. I think he should havegotten one more season with us.

Donnie and Mike most likely are done with this season anyway.

allen, i dont get your hatred for darko.
hes shown the most in our games in his whole nba career so far.
i dont think anyone can be worse guarding centers then lee. dudes look like they playin monkey in the middle with him.
happy thanksgiving though.

Originally Posted by DubA169

dantoni is starting to annoy me. he's a grimey dude you can tell he wants to scapegoat nate.

so curry is injured again? still boggles my mind that duhon gets 35-40 minutes a night and we passed on iverson

capt.547de6e0423e459c92d5119b28dac070.knicks_kings_basketball_sca111.jpg

laugh.gif

And yeah, Doo-Doo continues to start instead of saying F it, let's throw Douglas out there. I mean, that was the excuse they used for not going after AIright? That they wanted to stick with the young guys and develop them right?
grin.gif

I guess D'Antoni still thinks he can get his 40 wins this year and doesn't want to go into "tank" mode.

The young guys will probably get thrown into the starting lineup after the new year at the earliest or after the all-star break at the latest (if the losingcontinues).

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I hope the "Fire _'Antoni" chants begin ASAP.
Nah, I blamed somethings on D'antoni, but far from the point where we should fire him. Walsh even said he wouldn't put any blame on himfor the record this season because of their roster. He said its not coachs fault that were losing but it's just something they had to do in order to have $next year, so they couldn't sign anyone this or last yr.

Dantoni is a good coach we're losing because a PG is the most important position in his offense and we all know Duhon by now, can't score or even takea layup..and he's starting pg
laugh.gif

Overall, Knicks are not playing tonight so i think they did us all a favor by not messing up our meals 2day.. Happy Thanksgiving !

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I hope the "Fire _'Antoni" chants begin ASAP.
Nah, I blamed somethings on D'antoni, but far from the point where we should fire him. Walsh even said he wouldn't put any blame on him for the record this season because of their roster. He said its not coachs fault that were losing but it's just something they had to do in order to have $ next year, so they couldn't sign anyone this or last yr.

Dantoni is a good coach we're losing because a PG is the most important position in his offense and we all know Duhon by now, can't score or even take a layup..and he's starting pg
laugh.gif

Overall, Knicks are not playing tonight so i think they did us all a favor by not messing up our meals 2day.. Happy Thanksgiving !
thats all on coach. if you know that point guard isnt running the offense correctly, then it means for a time of change no?
that means, you start douglas and let duhon rot the damn !**+@%@ bench.

seriously, i know this has been bought up, but i say take alston now. i know we're division rivals and all, most of us hate the swamprats and dont want todeal with them, but duhon isnt doing anything, alston isnt playing well in NJ, its time for a damn change word to obama.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

40 wins? Did I miss something?

.D'Antoni thinks that 40 wins could get the Knicks into the playoffs. That would mean an eight-game improvement from last season. "I know it's written that we're not going to be a good team," Walsh said. "But you've got to go out and prove that."

http://www.nydailynews.co...rk_knicks_will_eye_.html

And here's another gem:

http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Jason+Kidd
Jason Kidd came for a visit first, followed by Andre Miller. There was talk of a potential deal for free agent Ramon Sessions, while open tryouts were held for veterans Jamaal Tinsley and Jason Williams.
The Knicks exhausted just about every possible avenue to find a point guard over the summer and came up with nothing. Perhaps the only available guard who wasn't considered was Stephon Marbury, for obvious reasons.
So instead, Chris Duhon got his old job back. By default.

"Donnie was exploring everything, which he should," D'Antoni said. "But there was never any doubt Chris would be the point guard."

laugh.gif

that was at the beginning, and the next quote, end of the summer.
im sure theres no way mike would feel the same right now.

I only looked at this page so I assume we're looking back at the summer tomfoolery?

laugh.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Go Cowboys.

laugh.gif
okay, I remember that. I thought there was some recent statement. How quickly feelings can change cuz _'Antoni can't possibly think of a winningseason of any strecth of the imagination; moral, percentage, etc.

I don't like how Dantoni be calling Nate out on every mistake he does. Yet he has duhon $$@%### up for 40 min a night, players chucking 3s and turning itover but yet he only gets on Nate. Its a damn shame.

Real talk only thing Im hoping for from the Denver game is something gets gully and we get into a fight and most of the veterans on the team get suspended...

the first person that would actually get into a fight would be nate. then most likely jefferies and al.
no one would take jefferies after that, and then we would lose our most consistent players al and nate.
no thanks. oh, and how could i forget darko...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom