Wilson Chandler has no business taking midrange shots even. He's like 4 for 17 or something in this game. He has the athleticism to take it to the basket,but is wasting his opportunities taking shots everyone knows won't go in. Meanwhile D'Antoni seems to just go with the flow

So how many unproductive minutes has Jordan Hill really had?

No reason for him not to be getting 15-20 minutes a night at least now

small, small sample but..

14-22, 31 points, and 12 boards in 54 minutes of total play..when he's been out there he hasn't been awful. certainly can do whatever the hell JaredJeffries brings to the table.

Wasn't the reason that Iverson wasn't signed because D'Antoni thought it would prevent the young players' development? The only thing stiflingtheir development at this point is D'Antoni keeping these dudes on the bench until the second half of the fourth quarter while allowing a couple ofdo-nothings like Duhon and Chandler to start.

Eh, I guess I jumped the gun on Hill. Point taken, but that's the least of the problems.

Start Douglas, and bring Nate off the bench. Both are easily more effective on offense/DEFENSE than Duhon. It's amazing how much Douglas does with littletime.

duhon is the only one that can somewhat manage the offense.

i dont see how he is going to come off the bench any time soon.

I ain't watch the game and I'm glad I didn't. I'm about to call my cable company see if I can have MSG blocked or something.
smh.gif

i like this..
hill
lee
gallo
hughes
douglas

nate
duhon
harrington
will not happen soon, though.

Jordan Hill's numbers..not just points, rebounds...but the efficiency stats and his value when he is on the court are actually pretty impressive...

the thing that continues to bother me has been this team on offense, it's just really bad. on the flip side we're actually a little bit betterdefensively this year. Just strange, but i actually like that moving past this year.

that team would be fun to watch, a lot of running, somewhat reminds of me how gsw are currently playing. as in their recent play.

what i want to see is douglas-hughes-gallo-lee-darko
nate, al, chandler, hill off the bench.

duhon+jefferies+curry can kick rocks.
i wouldnt mind putting all 3 of them for the sole purpose of trading them, although i dont see it happening.
honestly, im willingly to part with chandler, nate, and lee at this point. trade chandler while his value is high. if dude wont drive to the rim and decides tokeep bricking, fine by me. douglas can easily replace nate, and same with lee being replaced by hill. at least i know that if we have the young guys playing, iwouldnt have to watch this *@#!+@## next year.

we cant lose...

sergio's gettin more burn in this game then entire games normally.
a sign of the kings trying to shop him towards us?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

we cant lose...

sergio's gettin more burn in this game then entire games normally.
a sign of the kings trying to shop him towards us?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Jeffries+Duhon for Rodriques+Thomas?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

on the flip side we're actually a little bit better defensively this year
laugh.gif

61 points at the half for Sac?
sick.gif

On top of that, Knicks are 28th in the L in defense right now.

They also finished..... yep, 28th last year.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Al3xis

on the flip side we're actually a little bit better defensively this year
laugh.gif

61 points at the half for Sac?
sick.gif

On top of that, Knicks are 28th in the L in defense right now.

They also finished..... yep, 28th last year.

Insert Darko in the lineup and i guarantee we'll move up.. I wanna know WTFFs up with Mike not playin centers.. Don't he say how many easy layups teamsget on Lee? smh

Back
Top Bottom