Look at that last possession...Gallo did not move ONCE just stayed on the baseline. Seeing that far too many times from him.

Knicks Fans-

Do you guys value or appreciate Ewing more in the past 6-7 years than you did when you had him & those teams? I know the opinions on him are all over theplace but the franchise has pretty much been a joke since the year he left (obviously due to Isiah and Dolan). But in terms of having a great player like himdo you appreciate what he did more?

Except for the last two minutes of the second quarter the Knicks have held their own. I'm surprised and thought they would be down by double digits. TheLakers aren't playing particularly "inspired" ball, but the Knicks are passing the ball around and playing some defense at least. Duhon andChandler need to step it up. Chandler's potential has regressed majorly this season, which is really too bad. Larry Hughes is our best player. He getsprops

Well, I've appreciated him since day 1 so...

I don't think it was the fans. It was more of the organization disrespecting him.

this dude Walt did NOT just say physical physicality
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Knicks definitely should make a play for Bayless and start him for the rest of the season.
nah man. mike is in love with him. I mean who needs jenning or bayless or marbury or iverson when you got CHRIS DUHON
pimp.gif

Totally missed this.

So true.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom