*sigh*

A look at the next 10 games:
[table][tr][td]NOVEMBER[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [td]TV[/td] [td]LOCAL TV[/td] [td]RESOURCES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Nov 24[/td] [td]@ LA Lakers[/td] [td]10:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, Nov 25[/td] [td]@ Sacramento[/td] [td]10:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, Nov 27[/td] [td]@ Denver[/td] [td]9:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Nov 29[/td] [td]Orlando[/td] [td]6:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DECEMBER[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [td]TV[/td] [td]LOCAL TV[/td] [td]RESOURCES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Dec 1[/td] [td]Phoenix[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, Dec 2[/td] [td]@ Orlando[/td] [td]7:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, Dec 4[/td] [td]@ Atlanta[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Dec 6[/td] [td]New Jersey[/td] [td]12:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon, Dec 7[/td] [td]Portland[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, Dec 11[/td] [td]@ New Orleans[/td] [td]8:00 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][/table]
Not exactly favorable.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

With a foul to give though. Why wouldn't you take advantage and at least stop play?
it's the knicks. Throw all logic out of the window

Reminds me of what happen last year against the blazers.
smh.gif

we all saw this coming SMFH. why #!#!%%@ KG though, scalabrine OK but #!#!%%@ KG!!!!!!!!!! i cant take this #$#@ #%!%

Damn. If we would have gotten this W. We would have went into that next 10 game swing with a lot of confidence.

But L.A. is about to make this L worse and I'm scared to see what happens after that....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

I don't know about you guys but at this point I'm just happy they had a chance too win
only a knicks fan can be happy with losing
laugh.gif

smh just one more year of sucking

that game winner hurt... kg hit that joint and i was like damn.. i kinda new some1 would do that..

and KG will never ever have a bad game like this against the knicks again..

damn

anyone notice WorldWideWes has been courtside recently? In NY and NJ

I know it's supposed to be to 'check up' on Eddy, but I'm sure he's looking at other things

Originally Posted by Al3xis

anyone notice WorldWideWes has been courtside recently? In NY and NJ

I know it's supposed to be to 'check up' on Eddy, but I'm sure he's looking at other things
Like what? What type of impact/interest does Wordwide Wes have in the pros?

^Good looks on that article link. I knew he was making moves when it came to high school recruits/college b-ball, but I didn't know his connectionsextended beyond that. Based on all that, it sounds like Worldwide Wes has the Knicks on some sort of an evaluation or something.

Word, I feel bad for Bayless. He's playing behind Roy, Blake, Miller, Fernandez
smh.gif
. Getting absolutely no burn.

Bassy's been playing well for some time now but I guess he'll be overlooked because he's playing on terrible teams.

Jaryd is mad talented too. I don't think he that far from Rose in terms of ability. Derrick has that extra level of athleticism though.

And Bassy has been BALLIN. Hes been taking a lot of minutes from Baron Davis.

Back
Top Bottom