2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks fellas I was just bored the other day messing around. I never thought 10 years into collecting sneakers that I'd have some of the shoes that I have. I've almost achieved all the ones that I can reasonably get.
Well, if you get bored and decide to sell some (futuras) PM me.

Thanks fellas I was just bored the other day messing around. I never thought 10 years into collecting sneakers that I'd have some of the shoes that I have. I've almost achieved all the ones that I can reasonably get.
Exactly how I've started feeling. I'm pretty accepting of the fact I'll own any city series but even beyond SBs, I've been able to track down some pairs in the last year that I never dreamt I'd own.

All size 12, too, very nice
wink.gif

West coast lunars are probably the only pair I'd like to have again. I got one pair that was a half size too small because I got a good deal, and then I got another pair a half size too big because it was again a good deal. Ironic that I've run into a three bears predicament but not with the three bears SBs.

I still flip through the thread, but work and other things have kind of taken the wind out of my sails on hunts for older pairs, and the new stuff isn't doing it for me. Won't get rid of my dunks and still trying to complete a full set of 98/99 BTTYS releases.

I will eventually track down a pair of Mulder highs, I thought they'd end up going on discount, but it looks like they were mysteriously scooped up (or a NDC alternative sell out)

I still flip through the thread, but work and other things have kind of taken the wind out of my sails on hunts for older pairs, and the new stuff isn't doing it for me. Won't get rid of my dunks and still trying to complete a full set of 98/99 BTTYS releases.

I will eventually track down a pair of Mulder highs, I thought they'd end up going on discount, but it looks like they were mysteriously scooped up (or a NDC alternative sell out)
Right here Brother...

enkw0.png

Good to see you still around!

My OG Secret Santa recipient.

You and me Both:

Ross Pro B size 11 only.

Last edited:
Hey fellas
Can any one tell me what's the rate on these currently looking to buy one but don't know the market on these

Black gum highs '16, dates? Legit?
Font seems a little off to me?

Legit insole left, fake on right? Notches at wrong height

Do I gotta dig the thread to find those eBay recall instructions.. damn

Back
Top Bottom