2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok I guess I'll post again.. these are basura smh

NTSB,

Looking for some advice: I'm interested in a pair of the white LMs but wanted to see if there was any value in putting up a pair of DS Quartersnacks in a (hypothetical) deal.

What would be fair value in this case (ie. QSs + cash = White LMs)?

Appreciate any help.

@RaptorNation It's worth asking, of course. People don't really find much value in newer SBs since they're mostly so cheap and accessible. If you're looking for lances deadstock, $3-375 should be going rate for deadstock. Don't pay $400 or above like most sellers ask. I don't really know what recent dunks go for but if I'm not mistaken quartersnacks deadstock are worth like $1-120? Someone else correct me on that.

NTSB,

Looking for some advice: I'm interested in a pair of the white LMs but wanted to see if there was any value in putting up a pair of DS Quartersnacks in a (hypothetical) deal.

What would be fair value in this case (ie. QSs + cash = White LMs)?

Appreciate any help.
probably add 225 at least if the LM are DS. In my 9.5, lances go regularly for 400, but as low as 350.  QS go for about 125 tops. Your mileage will vary.

vinnuendo vinnuendo @theLtrain

Thanks for the analysis, gents. Repped.

I tried taking a look at StockX for an idea of 'value' but realized that prices are slightly inflated (sz 10.5 QS listed at $180 seems off lol). Though $375 for sz 10.5 LMs seems consistent with what you've suggested.

Now, to play the waiting game...

vinnuendo vinnuendo @theLtrain

Thanks for the analysis, gents. Repped.

I tried taking a look at StockX for an idea of 'value' but realized that prices are slightly inflated (sz 10.5 QS listed at $180 seems off lol). Though $375 for sz 10.5 LMs seems consistent with what you've suggested.

Now, to play the waiting game...

Yeah man, good luck. I'd actually keep the QS if possible and get the LM. Both are terrific.

Yeah man, good luck. I'd actually keep the QS if possible and get the LM. Both are terrific.

Oh man, 100%, I love my QSs and picked up 3 pair! I remember when the release info was iffy and we didn't really know who was getting them and how many were around, so I did my rounds and scooped enough to be satisfied.

My thinking with including the QS in a deal is that they're such a great shoe for SB heads that it might ease the thought of letting go of the LMs lol.

But I guess I need to remember that LMs popularity extends beyond SB wearers.

Thanks fellas I was just bored the other day messing around. I never thought 10 years into collecting sneakers that I'd have some of the shoes that I have. I've almost achieved all the ones that I can reasonably get.

Back
Top Bottom