2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok thanks rap.. it's just these are a huge must have, for me.
Pair came in worn/tried on instead of DS, no box which I expected but came in a nike teal box with no label at all. Still seems fishy, and def disappointed

Saw that post on the last page and was inspired to wear these to work tonight. Might even pull them all out of the closet and do a collection post.

Last edited:
shout out to Koston for wearing the reverse whearts in the Batte of the Berrics unsanctioned event (video posted on youtube this weekend)

Found my first real steal at an outlet today. Not my size but had to buy anyways. #Burlington

9ase14.jpg

Last edited:
Skeletors [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Remember wearing those to a Bobcats game in college with an old champion Hornets shooting shirt just being a frustrated fan lol. Had no idea what would come back 3 years after :smokin

Great wear!

The only sneaker i can think of where the "story" makes the sneaker desirable are the craig sager air force ones.

Im not saying its not possible. I just cant think of another right now.

The only sneaker i can think of where the "story" makes the sneaker desirable are the craig sager air force ones.

Im not saying its not possible. I just cant think of another right now.
It's never the most important factor for me, but sometimes it's a consideration. I use the word "story" loosely.Here's a few other examples:

Doernbecher series - Charity

Upcoming MJ Alumni Pack - each shoe was worn at a specific point in MJ Career

To an extent, even things like "Last Shot" XIVs represent a story.

I give lee-way to certain things like Premier collabs because I like the skateshop involved and they have top notch customer service. So if this shoe, for example, came out to be a Premier collab, I would certainly give my choice on purchasing a little more thought. 

Even "signatures" count as a story in the way I was mentioning it. Like, if this came out to be a Theotis sig, that would make me take a longer look at a decision.

Certainly didn't mean to imply that for me, personally, the story behind a shoe was a top factor. Just more-so meant "I don't know what that lemon (?) means and I'm interested to hear about it."

Back
Top Bottom