2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

today

Sb should also do a "what the collab" based off of the worst selling dunks. Street meat, picnic basket, cold pizza etc.

I like simplicity so those Black Denim/Gum highs are one of the best releases in a while in my opinion.

They do share similarities to the CMFT Dunks that were also mostly black denim though. But right off the bat, no outsole colorblock or obese swoosh so these gotta be an SB. Maybe they're a collab so that's why they don't have fat laces.

It looks like a lemon. Maybe Nike Sb realized that's what they been releasing. so they decided to do a collab with the outlets and these will be a strictly outlet release.
It looks like a lemon. Maybe Nike Sb realized that's what they been releasing. so they decided to do a collab with the outlets and these will be a strictly outlet release.
hahahahahahaha repped

You got me dyin' laughing! I'm done with you bruh. Take these reps.

These look alright. I'll wait for more pics to really make a final judgment. Where's the release date for the Supas though?  

Dumb question but what is the style of your shorts
Thanks

Not 100% sure since it's not my picture, but those are French Terry Shorts with an unhemmed leg, Costco had them last summer and I bought a pair in every color, hands down the best lounging shorts I've owned in ages. They sell a hemmed version in other shops, but I haven't found them like that since.

Back
Top Bottom