2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice, glad I was on par with you guys.  Also just noticed the 'widows peak' on the right shoe around the toe.  Definitely had me looking twice though, which doesn't happen often with fake SB's.  

Well just wanted to post it so no one got caught up on that price and made a bad call, thanks for the confirmation guys +1 

Seller is getting testy when asked why he's selling fakes. HAVE AT IT FELLAS.

I love that people immediately assume you're trying to be cheap when you question them about their fakes. Been a while since I directly called someone out on it.

Damn I step out for a minute to grab dinner and you guys went in on 'em 
laugh.gif
 Love it.  I used to message sellers when they would claim "not sure if authentic" just to tell them they were/are indeed fakes.  

Got some funny responses but that has to be the best I've seen...."I'm rich"

gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif

Meh, didn't really look too much into the listing to verify what the seller said as I wasn't interested in buying them.

Skunks - Size 10 DS - $410 + Shipping (Ask for more pics, but looks legit to me)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H...8870580?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4add35cd34

Has anyone seen fake SOL's before? I just found a pair of fakes (almost certain they are), but damn they look pretty good for fakes.  I know most times its obvious with SB's but this is close so I wanted to share for the greater good of the thread....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151428267604?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

And in case anyone was wondering my thoughts; 1. Inside tag is way off, no numbers under the barcode. 2. Tongue tag looks off along with the tongues themselves (custom stuffed?) and 3. The leather looks wrong, too stiff.

Keep in mind I have never actually seen the SOL's in person, just basing this off of other pics I have seen.  Curious to see others opinions...
if those skunks were an 11 i would have bought them in a second.

Wow, didn't know there was fake SOL floating around. Damn.

What's the deal with the AGs tomorrow? I'm guessing they are releasing later on in the month since NDC pushed them back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom