2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw this shirt today, I had to grab it!
Can't go wrong for €3 hehe. Summer 2015 I'm ready!

Hackeysacks are most likely like most GRs that don't sell out initially but sell out over a long period of time.

It gets hard to track em down in the after market because the people who bought em genuinely like them.

And I am not one of the size uppers since the retooling. My natural size is 13.5 but I tend to go with 13s because my size doesn't exist

Hackeysacks are most likely like most GRs that don't sell out initially but sell out over a long period of time.

It gets hard to track em down in the after market because the people who bought em genuinely like them.

And I am not one of the size uppers since the retooling. My natural size is 13.5 but I tend to go with 13s because my size doesn't exist
Ditto ^

A bunch of 13's fit me tight, but eventually pack out pretty well. 13.5 would fit perfectly. 

Ditto ^
A bunch of 13's fit me tight, but eventually pack out pretty well. 13.5 would fit perfectly. 

I have a couple thirteen and half Jordan ones and they fit wonderfully. I would imagine dunks would be similar.

I probably should try some 14s in dunks but in always afraid my foot will end up swimming

I have a couple thirteen and half Jordan ones and they fit wonderfully. I would imagine dunks would be similar.

I probably should try some 14s in dunks but in always afraid my foot will end up swimming
The size 14 SOMPs Im selling just didn't feel right. Maybe bc I rock climb and Im used to a snugger fit but in the 14s one foot was super loose, and the other felt pretty solid. 

Still decided to keep the 13s and let them mold. 

The size 14 SOMPs Im selling just didn't feel right. Maybe bc I rock climb and Im used to a snugger fit but in the 14s one foot was super loose, and the other felt pretty solid. 
Still decided to keep the 13s and let them mold. 
i found another pair of SOMPs for around $100 the other night. Apparently I can only find good deals on those after I've paid $200 for mine. *sigh*

Jordan Brand has been putting out trash lately and I still need my shoe fix...but I digress, I openly admit I'm new/borderline beasting on SBs lately.

I've been goin hard on the sbs the last few months my self jb is straight trash these days and the whole raffle thing f that

Look whos getting into SBs all of the sudden. :wink:

Jordan Brand has been putting out trash lately and I still need my shoe fix...but I digress, I openly admit I'm new/borderline beasting on SBs lately.

I forget who's who with 13s. At the time Sipy was still Off galavanting so I wasn't sure where to throw it.

Ended up throwing it over the backboard thinking Blake Griffin was gonna go up and get it :frown:

Last edited:

+1... I used to be really heavy on Jordans but they are only releasing stuff I already have and other random garbage. I've been picking up a lot more SB's lately because they seem to be making quite a comeback. I do have some older SB stuff... my oldest being supreme blazers. I might go back and pick up some of my SB grails later this year or next year.

Back
Top Bottom