2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i neeeed those disposable dunks to match my book. Gonna start a Sean cliver wing in my closet

That seller has another pair of suspect shoes up for sale too. Some Jordan 12s that look like the sort of thing you find in a flea market.

Does anyone no if the L-R-G dunks were a custom or a sample back in the day... I'm not sure if they were even sbs I just remember the shoe was a dunk low n was white with like tan or brown n had the L from lrg on the back right of the right shoe and I believe same on left side but with left n not right

Last edited:
Is $205 a good price for a pair of DS cheech and chongs? They are one of my grails but I don't want to overpay

Last edited:
I can do rope laces on some dunks not all though those AGs will need a lace swap IMO. Also those dusty cactus are a pass... Looking to pick up some older pairs next, pair of Ghost and mochas.

Some drama going down with Gusto. People claiming he was scamming. I was tempted by the tiffs and supremes but "gently used" ain't my thing. I've seen some supreme lows go for steals in some facebook group, still hoping to catch one of those.

Mine are slightly like that to. I really wish I could find more pairs. I'd stock up

In person my eyes don't really detect how yellow they are unless I'm under florescent lights, but the camera reveals all the flaws. Oh well still going to keep rocking them.

Back
Top Bottom