2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't even remember the last time I saw DS sea crystals in my size.. wish I could find a cleaner pair I'm on my 4th pair and it's pretty beat now

I don't even remember the last time I saw DS sea crystals in my size.. wish I could find a cleaner pair I'm on my 4th pair and it's pretty beat now
Right?! I'm the same way. Every time I see a pair of SC's for even CLOSE to $250 it's always that beat up pair we all know and hate. Fading on the suede, f'd up texture and ****. 

This photo makes these camo lows look really different. The print is purplish. I like the gum midsole too. Not my thing to purchase but I appreciate the style direction.

Would you guys be receptive to Nike SB doing a "What The Dunk" for the complete year of their major releases?

2014 "What The Dunk" could be a high with included Tiffs, SOMPs, YOTHs, QSs, Calis, Beijings, etc.

Would you guys be receptive to Nike SB doing a "What The Dunk" for the complete year of their major releases?

2014 "What The Dunk" could be a high with included Tiffs, SOMPs, YOTHs, QSs, Calis, Beijings, etc.

PS or it didn't happen.

PS or it didn't happen.

I'm not good with Photoshop, I'll leave that to the experts. LOL.

Just throwing that thought out there because it seems like the "What The" has become a staple of colorways for signature sneakers now.

Why not do it for the most versatile sneaker/most storied sneaker in the game right now?

PLUSSSSSS, Nike SB has been retroing a lot of the favorites.

I am stuck on a future pickup...

Brain Wrecks for 210.00 DS

OR 

DS Sea Crystals for 260.00.

-they do show sign's of age even though

they were never worn. It seems like you can

never purchase ds Sea Crystals minty anymore...
eyes.gif

Hmmm..
without a doubt Sea Crystals!!!

PS or it didn't happen.

I'm not good with Photoshop, I'll leave that to the experts. LOL.

Just throwing that thought out there because it seems like the "What The" has become a staple of colorways for signature sneakers now.

Why not do it for the most versatile sneaker/most storied sneaker in the game right now?

PLUSSSSSS, Nike SB has been retroing a lot of the favorites.

NO. It's played like Zodiac signs on sweatshirts. WTD is the only one I think that did it well and that's only because they were pulling from the same model, but I'm of the belief that you really can't bottle lightning twice. Let whoever is in charge of Nike Basketball run it into the ground.

I like those Disposables, something about the color blocking/scheme reminds me of that Phantaci AM1 Grand Piano from a few years back.

Skunks - Size 10 DS - $410 + Shipping (Ask for more pics, but looks legit to me)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H...8870580?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4add35cd34

Has anyone seen fake SOL's before? I just found a pair of fakes (almost certain they are), but damn they look pretty good for fakes.  I know most times its obvious with SB's but this is close so I wanted to share for the greater good of the thread....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151428267604?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

And in case anyone was wondering my thoughts; 1. Inside tag is way off, no numbers under the barcode. 2. Tongue tag looks off along with the tongues themselves (custom stuffed?) and 3. The leather looks wrong, too stiff.

Keep in mind I have never actually seen the SOL's in person, just basing this off of other pics I have seen.  Curious to see others opinions...

Has anyone seen fake SOL's before? I just found a pair of fakes (almost certain they are), but damn they look pretty good for fakes.  I know most times its obvious with SB's but this is close so I wanted to share for the greater good of the thread....
Seen these earlier and thought that they looked fake too. Thought that overall the shoe just looked incredibly off compared to pairs I've seen. Weren't the SoL from the blue box era after the retooling too? They should have the lace protection me thinks..

Last edited:
I think those SOL might be fake, look at the production tag, start and end on the same date? Never seen any pair like that before, also a dead giveaway that they're fake, tumbled leather.

The real deal has smooth leather.

I think those SOL might be fake, look at the production tag, start and end on the same date? Never seen any pair like that before, also a dead giveaway that they're fake, tumbled leather.

The real deal has smooth leather.
You'd know better than me mints but were the pre or post retooling?

Back
Top Bottom