2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif

didnt forget anything and YOTHs were just riding out on RO hype imo.

i passed on them and still think rope laces arent for dunks 

Well it's been a long year; all of these were purchased in 2014. Most for retail; some were above and some were below. Sizes range from 6-7. Ion pinks are the newest, bean wanting a pair for the longest! Scored them on the bay for $58 shipped and they are practically DS. Figured I'd post what I have so far since I'll be chilling for a bit.

SBs ain't dead at my house :pimp:

Excellent stash. All in 2014? Very impressive. And a great looking pup to boot! :smokin

didnt forget anything and YOTHs were just riding out on RO hype imo.

i passed on them and still think rope laces arent for dunks 
But YOTH came out before RO. And honestly, after the November FNL release blunder, people kinda stopped talking as much about RO until that surprise drop on Feb 9 so I'm not really sure how you mean that YOTH was riding out RO hype...

Excellent stash. All in 2014? Very impressive. And a great looking pup to boot!
smokin.gif
Her dog is freaking adorable. She's posted the pup up in some of her pictures (WPF I think was the last one I saw the pup in)
Well it's been a long year; all of these were purchased in 2014. Most for retail; some were above and some were below. Sizes range from 6-7. Ion pinks are the newest, bean wanting a pair for the longest! Scored them on the bay for $58 shipped and they are practically DS. Figured I'd post what I have so far since I'll be chilling for a bit.

SBs ain't dead at my house
pimp.gif
Straight dope year for SB's and you! Nice!

Not a fan of ropes in my YOTH to be honest. 
At least you guys are consistent. Gotta respect that. I don't know how I feel about rope laces in SB's. I don't have the disdain you seemed to have but I'm also not a big fan.

IMO rope laces only work on dunks when they're supposed to have that outdoor boot kinda feel i.e. Petoskey's and the Shield Pack.  they look ok on YOTH.  To put ropes on some Hulks tho....that's downright blasphemous. 

IMO rope laces only work on dunks when they're supposed to have that outdoor boot kinda feel i.e. Petoskey's and the Shield Pack.  they look ok on YOTH.  To put ropes on some Hulks tho....that's downright blasphemous. 

I agree with this, even the AG's coming out might get a lace swap from me.

Excellent stash. All in 2014? Very impressive. And a great looking pup to boot! :smokin

Her dog is freaking adorable. She's posted the pup up in some of her pictures (WPF I think was the last one I saw the pup in)

Straight dope year for SB's and you! Nice!

:lol: thanks! Tiffs brought me in this year but once I started coming into the thread regularly it was a wrap :smh: Had I been collecting longer it'd be nicer because right now I just kinda pick up what I can find on ebay etc. I went ham this year to say the least. I think I bought more SBs than anything this year---even Lebrons. I find myself wearing SBs more too, like when I get the chance to actually dress down.

and Samba is my BOO! We had to take like 10 pics before I could get to him a) sit still b)sit and face the camera c) not move when I took the pic :lol: He's a work in progress but we're getting there. He'd make a great show dog if I took the time to teach him how to "pose".

and to the convo regarding rope laces when it comes to SBs it's SB laces or bust.

Last edited:
Pardon the novice question, but can someone inform me as to which online retailers (besides NDC) will carry the Acapulco Gold release ?

Pardon the novice question, but can someone inform me as to which online retailers (besides NDC) will carry the Acapulco Gold release ?
A lot. Just keep up to date in the thread around release time and links WILL be shared. You may even be able to cop at disco if you're patient and vigilant. 

I am stuck on a future pickup...

Brain Wrecks for 210.00 DS

OR 

DS Sea Crystals for 260.00.

-they do show sign's of age even though

they were never worn. It seems like you can

never purchase ds Sea Crystals minty anymore...
eyes.gif

Hmmm..

I am stuck on a future pickup...

Brain Wrecks for 210.00 DS

OR 

DS Sea Crystals for 260.00.

-they do show sign's of age even though

they were never worn. It seems like you can

never purchase ds Sea Crystals minty anymore...
eyes.gif

Hmmm..
Sea Crystals. Brain wrecks are right in the $275-300 range whereas I see the Sea Crystals go for $400+. Better deal and harder to find. Sea Crystals!

Back
Top Bottom