2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hot off the Press!!!!
2004 Cali Dunk High before end of year.
Spoke with Nike Rep at Agenda this week and confirmed.
10 year anniversary this year.
Confirmed that Nike will be retroing Classics.
Lows into highs and highs into lows.
Sorry no pix at this time.

Let the madness begin...
I think I just pee'd myself a little

any leads on skunks, cheech and chongs, peewees, voorhees or huxtables size 11 NDS or DS?

Last edited:
I've had my WPF for awhile and just took some pics but man I love them :lol: you guys ever just keep the shoes out the box and feel the materials? Lol I do this all the time with good suede/nubuck on kicks

I really love that suede on them :smokin

The suede on the tongue is :smokin

Some accessories that came with the box 8)

EDIT: the pig lacelocks are metal correct? Just want to make sure and would they damage the suede in anyway if I wear the shoes with them?

Last edited:
sometimes i just pull them out the box and stare at them or i will walk into my closet and just admire my color box coordinated collection.

My last 3 pairs of Dunk SBs... Gonna be trashing em real soon. 

I've rebuilt the heel padding in the newcastles a couple times, the bruts are almost worn through at the heel, and the unfuturas are just dead.. stitching falling out everywhere

I obviously need a dunk in the rotation, not sure if I should cop SOMPs from a reseller or wait for something at retail/below retail

Does anyone remember the name of that shop that had the FSR of McRads along with some other oldies like these :

nike-sb-dunk-low-black-dark-army.jpg

Can anyone with the tie dyes chime in on how they fit? I'm looking to grab a pair for my girl and just wanna make sure they won't be too tight on her. Sorry if this has been asked before but you guys know how hard it can be to find stuff in this thread.

Can anyone with the tie dyes chime in on how they fit? I'm looking to grab a pair for my girl and just wanna make sure they won't be too tight on her. Sorry if this has been asked before but you guys know how hard it can be to find stuff in this thread.
I know @DanVSMan  went half a size up and says they fit like a glove. 

Back
Top Bottom