2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sometimes i just pull them out the box and stare at them or i will walk into my closet and just admire my color box coordinated collection.
I never pull out of the BOX
laugh.gif

#creampie #TMI

so my last pair of LM's arrived..

"yeah I'll double box them"
then..
"yeah, I actually had to wrap the box in a brown bag because it cost too much to double box"
then..

"USPS must have taken the brown bag off, but the shoes are fine"

...thankfully I have another LM box to put them in right?

make sure "double boxed" is noted in the PayPal invoice.. all I have is our text convo.. we'll see what happens.

then..
"yeah, I actually had to wrap the box in a brown bag because it cost too much to double box"
then..

make sure "double boxed" is noted in the PayPal invoice.. all I have is our text convo.. we'll see what happens.

That's a damn shame and a pet peeve of a lot of NTers.

Damn that is lazy; it costs like $5 more to throw them into a brown box

Rice I know you got gifs of how you feel right now

then..
then..

yeah that's completely unacceptable I'd ask for a refund and for him to pay for the shipping back to him or else just open a claim as he didn't deliver the goods as promised.

yeah that's completely unacceptable I'd ask for a refund and for him to pay for the shipping back to him or else just open a claim as he didn't deliver the goods as promised.
I opened a claim to request a partial refund. I have a box to throw them in (my beater/ocean adventure pair just won't have a box).

Last edited:
Damn that is lazy; it costs like $5 more to throw them into a brown box

Rice I know you got gifs of how you feel right now

It doesn't even cost that much... the difference is almost nothing if you have old boxes. Or you can just use the free priority boxes.

I REALLY hate it when people don't double box. You don't even have to pad the box... just ship it in one more box... how easy can it be?

Seriously, people don't know how to ship ****.

I opened a claim to request a partial refund. I have a box to throw them in (my beater/ocean adventure pair just won't have a box).

I don't even care about the box personally but it's the fact some clown what have sold me a pair of shoes well above retail and they took no care in actually protecting the shoes

and let's be real people see that box and know what is in there; someone could easily steal those kicks

don't let the dude get off; make him refund you something

Back
Top Bottom