2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wouldn't buy those customs for a dollar
Second that. +1
$100 the winning bidder doesn't pay and they are relisted within a few days
It's not a live auction. Dude is looking for 2,200 straight up or offers.  They will sit until he decides to take them down 
laugh.gif
 That's my guess..

and what the f is this?!?!?! http://solebound.com

You pay them to help you search for the sneakers you want.

We are NOT selling the shoes. We are selling our services in acquiring the shoes. The total cost of the shoes is the retail+tax PLUS our service fee.

For a second when I saw your link I thought someone had finally decided to do a sneaker concierge service. Where they'll find ANYTHING for you. If I had the right types of connection and enough float money to see it take off I'd look into doing it.

For a fee and at an agreed upon max price the service would find any pair you were looking for.

For a second when I saw your link I thought someone had finally decided to do a sneaker concierge service. Where they'll find ANYTHING for you. If I had the right types of connection and enough float money to see it take off I'd look into doing it.

For a fee and at an agreed upon max price the service would find any pair you were looking for.
thats what i thought at first too.  i thought you paid them and they would find your sneaker and let you know when they found and then you would agree upon a price.

That would be a nice service. It does take up a chunk of time eBay searching and setting up save searches. And then browsing the interwebs and multiple sites in search of a certain shoe.

I'm sure there's a couple of people that post on here that have that kind of pull. Think like what Croatian Style Dre does with Nike and then get some people that have that kind of leverage with other brands, it'd be ridiculous to use them for normal pickups, but if you were on the hunt for something ridiculous you could just plunk down a deposit on your top out max price and they'd look for it for x amount of time. With a portion of the money refundable if they don't find it, and full fee owed upon completion of the transaction.

Second that. +1

It's not a live auction. Dude is looking for 2,200 straight up or offers.  They will sit until he decides to take them down :lol:  That's my guess..

Really? He had them as an auction and they were going for like $1200

This fool cancelled the auction with bidders which means he was charged like $120 :lol:

That's only for new stuff, I'm talking about pooling resources and knowledge bases across continents to find actual grails. Like what real concierge services for high end hotels/credit cards offer.

Like if you wanted to get a pair of the Air Choads you'd pay these guys and they'd find them for you.

so my last pair of LM's arrived..

"yeah I'll double box them"
then..
"yeah, I actually had to wrap the box in a brown bag because it cost too much to double box"
then..

"USPS must have taken the brown bag off, but the shoes are fine"

...thankfully I have another LM box to put them in right?

make sure "double boxed" is noted in the PayPal invoice.. all I have is our text convo.. we'll see what happens.

Classic post office. I once sent a pair to a friend double boxed and bubble wrapped, spent a fortune with the size box it came out to. They showed up like this. Have never used them for anything again.

No size 10 sequoia but I'll keep an eye on those medium olives. Rep'd

Sequoia's are what I am going for as my #1 choice

I literally just bought Squadron Blue Lows today with my eBay bucks today for $82; I would have waited but I was looking for a decent price for a while since my order was cancelled for $50 a month or so ago :smh:

Back
Top Bottom