2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

makesomerice makesomerice
was like this
seinphone.gif

so my last pair of LM's arrived..

"yeah I'll double box them"
then..
"yeah, I actually had to wrap the box in a brown bag because it cost too much to double box"
then..

"USPS must have taken the brown bag off, but the shoes are fine"

...thankfully I have another LM box to put them in right?

make sure "double boxed" is noted in the PayPal invoice.. all I have is our text convo.. we'll see what happens.

I don't even care about the box personally but it's the fact some clown what have sold me a pair of shoes well above retail and they took no care in actually protecting the shoes

and let's be real people see that box and know what is in there; someone could easily steal those kicks

don't let the dude get off; make him refund you something
Yup, it's the principle that matters here....that totally blows. Few years back I had this jack *** do the same with a pair of Jordan's.

I know some people are pure sneakerheads and don't care as much about the box but for me this is a situation I absolutely couldn't deal with. All my boxes are mint and size 11 (except for 10.5s in pink/silver box highs). Even for a good deal I could never buy sneakers without the box in good condition - that's the collector in me. So to try to get some sort of partial refund would still leave me salty.

Bruh, I won some Air forces the other day and the guy just used a bigger Nike shoe box to ship "double-boxed". I was heated, damn box to forever to get to me too. Who knows how many USPS workers looked through it to see if they came up on some grails.

If anything I am just disappointed (heated at first when our front desk lady delivered them)... if this was my only pair (not bragging) I would be VERY upset.

Some people just don't know how to ship things.. When I worked for Nike way back when we would just flip boxes inside out and ship phone orders to customers that way.. times have changed thank goodness.

Last edited:

I know some people are pure sneakerheads and don't care as much about the box but for me this is a situation I absolutely couldn't deal with. All my boxes are mint and size 11 (except for 10.5s in pink/silver box highs). Even for a good deal I could never buy sneakers without the box in good condition - that's the collector in me. So to try to get some sort of partial refund would still leave me salty.
I thought i was the only one that thought like that. and my OCD only allows me to be size 11 too.

You can take off all the tape and stickers by heating up the glue with a hair dryer. It will be at least somewhat presentable.

Footlocker. I called them out on twitter a few weeks ago, they didn't give a ****. Shoes were fine, just bs. I can't return the product with the box like that, why is it ok to sell it to me like that? I have no reason to spend any money there anymore

Finish Line gave me a $15 no minimum code once because I called about the box bag. Told them it looked like Ace Ventura delivered that ish and drop kicked it down the stairs. I was still peeved but at least they cared enough to give something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom