2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is it pebbled leather?
It feels like not a real leather, but of course the SUEDE are great.

Here are some Close Up pics

I like them and people most of the time mistaken it as ROYALS from afar :smile:

So do you think they are Pebble Leather or synthetic?

Yeah a majority of leather used by nike is synthetic even the good quality stuff but that's what a lot if brands have been using I believe in recent memory

are the Leather is SOMP synthetic as well?

Somps are mostly "euphoria nubuck" which is very high quality. My Somps are TTS but do have a tad more snugness around my feet than my other Dunks. The swoosh is metallic and a nice quality leather (even if synthetic) and the safari print is pretty good too. The tongue is Nylon as opposed to the mesh used on most SB Dunks and is also a nice touch.

Last edited:
cue45 cue45 I can't lie man...I'm hating on how good you and yours girls sea crystals are looking :smh: lol

Gotta find myself a pair in decent shape or hope they are one of the shoes from 04 being converted to a low.

Last edited:
There's a guy selling DS 11.5 blue lobsters in NDSBG fb group. He's taking highest offer. First offer was $50, it's at $190 now. Not sure if seller is legit.

Birthday Party

Last edited:
Was in Charleston few days ago, so checked out Continuum skate shop. Real chill little spot. They have at least a few pairs of almost every GR recently (Jpacks highs and lows, Giraffes, Legion Pines, and the Stars and Stripes). I know the Stars and Stripes that they have an 11 because that was a display in case anyone was looking.

Anyone know any good sites outside the regular ilk to find some SBs in the after market?

Already know SoleSupremacy, Bucks Vintage, eBay, Flight Club, Kixify, Holy Grail but I'm looking for some other sites that are pretty reasonable

Anyone know any good sites outside the regular ilk to find some SBs in the after market?

Already know SoleSupremacy, Bucks Vintage, eBay, Flight Club, Kixify, Holy Grail but I'm looking for some other sites that are pretty reasonable

Projectblitz
imageny

Finally doubled up on Tiff High's... $250 (not bad considering I got my first pair at launch from NDC).

Apologies for the repost (from me about two weeks ago), but it helped in getting these.

1) Search state by state on Craigslist (takes forever, but deals are out there).

2) Try and buy from resellers who live in areas without sales tax (if they paid $150 flat for some shoes, they'll more often than not sell them to you for a lower price) - same goes for eBay.

3) Don't be afraid to text a stranger, and be polite.. for example:
"hi my name is @robinthicke and I'm inquiring about (insert shoe name). Do you still have the size X for sale?" (ask if they're willing to ship.. not everyone will, but if you are polite and come with a reasonable offer you may be able to change their mind).

4) ALWAYS request a detailed PayPal Invoice.. ALWAYS.. and don't get frustrated if you have to walk the seller through the process of setting up the invoice. Ask for Shoe Name (not nickname), Size, Style Code, and Color of shoe to be included in the invoice description.

(most of this is common sense for you, fam.. but some may not know)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom