2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Supa highs, black or white Supreme highs (the beasts would be frothing at the mouth), Homer highs, Shimizu lows, Unkle lows, Huf lows... hnnnnggggggg

Last edited:
CCS

1WuAFZQqgXGNTnMQhcPHk6FGXpfrOzRKXSa09DQEKF40YKCzNcuYSOUrcTLueAAvr9PihHPdarcLu36ok5ESKbhvHCZ2body=s0-d-e1-ft

I love when they hit a concept dead on with a nice simple shoe

Jedis come to mind. Scream Yoda without overdoing it
Yeah I agree to me it makes a collab even better when you can tell where the inspiration is from when the shoe doesn't have to overdo it

And I'm excited to see why some of the dunks from '04 will look like from high to low etc. is this gonna be a new thing tho like next year we will see dunks from '05?

The more I see the royal Jpack His the more I want a pair!

Quick question for you guys: what's DECENT price for DS Plum His? I know they are not very sought after or too hyped, but I always wanted a pair of Plum Lows back in the day and now they go for a bit more than I want to pay. Thanks in advance!

The more I see the royal Jpack His the more I want a pair!

Quick question for you guys: what's DECENT price for DS Plum His? I know they are not very sought after or too hyped, but I always wanted a pair of Plum Lows back in the day and now they go for a bit more than I want to pay. Thanks in advance!
What's your size? I jus got a pair for $120 shipped on the Bay less than 48 hours ago.

Does anyone remember if any of the released versions of the skate mentals had just the SB on the tongue instead of the SM?

Last edited:
eyeing a pair of Paid in Fulls. I THINK I can get them for 220 shipped and with my ebay bucks 34 of that will be knocked down to under 2 bills. That would make me EXTREMELY happy :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

2nd time these have been listed---seller keeps saying he gets buyers who won't pay :nerd:

eyeing a pair of Paid in Fulls. I THINK I can get them for 220 shipped and with my ebay bucks 34 of that will be knocked down to under 2 bills. That would make me EXTREMELY happy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2nd time these have been listed---seller keeps saying he gets buyers who won't pay
nerd.gif
You might as well pull the trigger or you will be thinking/regretting not getting them for a long time.

Just Sharing my 1st SB while waiting for my 2nd Grail coming this Wednesday from Fliest Kick.

The shoes went like this

FLiestKicks > NY USA > Dubai UAE 

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I think the toebox in the Jordan Pack is not leather. Even on the heel. It feels like Synthetic. 

Back
Top Bottom