2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's wear...unDS

Ostrich lows? I was asking about them a little while ago.. still looking. one of my favorites dunks, they're at the top of my list. Ostrich Dunks are definitely better than carhartts imo I'll take the brownpacks over carhartts

Urban legend. The story was that someone committed suicide on film in the background, but there's no evidence to support it.

Also on the gradient it could also be a reference to the 2 witches. Totally didn't think of that the Wicked Witch of the West and the Good Witch of the North, since one wore black while the other wore white.

Yes, this is my understanding, the gradient color symbolizes The Wicked Witch of the West and the Good Witch.
Glenda (the Good Witch) was pink.

#OnFootSaturdays

I always had a love hate thing for these; I feel like if I was 20 I would rock the hell out of them but being in my 30's I feel like I would just stare at them and go with something more simple but still a sick unique Dunk

Not sure how I feel about Cali hi's...I feel like that's a shoe better left as a low top but I'll hold my decision until I see them.

Lucky n unlucky lows would be pretty koo... Anything from a high to a low would look good as is, but from a low to a high might need some change in color blocking imo

Hell it's been years since I saw the Wizard of Oz then, in my mind she wore white.

Ok, just figured it out, she's in mostly white in Oz, the Great and Powerful.

It's the mid, so while I'm not positive on the pricing, it's going to be less than the lows or the highs. If you like mid tops it's not a bad buy though.

Has anyone noticed that Primitive has been changing the prices of their items ...a pair of SB highs went from $40 back to $94....with this 30% sale they are having....super shady ish they are doing...

Hell it's been years since I saw the Wizard of Oz then, in my mind she wore white.

Ok, just figured it out, she's in mostly white in Oz, the Great and Powerful.
I thought that too, but there's no Dorothy in the Great and Powerful Oz, so why the checkered blue and white interior of the shoe (Dorothy's dress colors)? Are they pinching from both movies for the shoe concept?

Could be, or they could be pulling from the books too. I think they change enough of it up so they won't have to do a licensed item.

Yeah, I'd be cautious with ordering from a bigcartel version of a site when they already have 2 other storefronts on the internet, and with the limited information you have to provide to set up a bigcartel site I'd be afraid that some scammer set it up using the legit rep fliestkicks currently has just to take the money and run. Even if you get your money back from Paypal they could just burn a few fake bank accounts.

Gonna start out small. Did the supreme vans yesterday, might work up to saucony then nike.

Those Supreme vans are dope nice socks with them too. I had to post a comment on your pic when I was scrolling through my IG timeline they caught my eye lol

Has anyone noticed that Primitive has been changing the prices of their items ...a pair of SB highs went from $40 back to $94....with this 30% sale they are having....super shady ish they are doing...

Primitive actually does that alot. I think they just have "Pop Sales" sometimes lol Like when Bazooka Joes came out earlier this year I went on primitive site and they had em up for sale out of nowhere for $60 then the next day they were back to $95.

Back
Top Bottom