2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So has nike confirmed this? And with these rumors prices have gone up on ebay. So some advice. Guy wants 475 shipped for a 9.5 think they are worth that much??

Was watching a pair on ebay yesterday at around $120 and today already shot up to $400 with almost 2 days left.
eek.gif
 Man, people now are really going after these since the story broke out.

Last edited:
So has nike confirmed this? And with these rumors prices have gone up on ebay. So some advice. Guy wants 475 shipped for a 9.5 think they are worth that much??

I personally don't feel any pair of shoes is worth that much lol But it's your money pimpin if you feel it's worth that price get it.

Was watching a pair on ebay yesterday at around $120 and today already shot up to $400 with almost 2 days left.
eek.gif
Man, these people are really going after these since the story broke out.
Are you shocked?! Because I'm not.

U guys think the prices are just going to go up from here? I would like these from a collector stand point

Dude that has a cartoon character on a computer ( sorry forget your name) has always come through with legit info... he told us theyre RTV I doubt he would come in here and start trolling us out of nowhere or share info in NT to build hype on the BS collab... just accept it

Are you shocked?! Because I'm not.
Nope, not at all. I knew this was going to happen if the rumors were indeed true. Just funny how in a matter of hours all of a sudden everyone wants them. Almost bought the special edition set yesterday before it was really confirmed today. Then I got to thinking, I'd rather spend the money on a pair that I've missed out on (lobsters, dooms, etc.) 

Last edited:

Nope, not at all. I knew this was going to happen if the rumors were indeed true. Just funny how in a matter of hours all of a sudden everyone wants them. Almost bought the special edition set yesterday before it was really confirmed today. Then I got to thinking, I'd rather spend the money on a pair that I've missed out on (lobsters, dooms, etc.) 
I'll probably the $$$ to get some Flyknits or more summer clothes. I'm a lil bummed they aren't dropping but that's life. On to the next one...

Not for a minute do I think they're worth that. I wasn't too hot on the execution of the design, and enough of these leaked out there that the people that really wanted one from day 1 should be getting them. I said yesterday that if you were committed to getting these that was the time to strike and it sadly looks like I was right.

Won't be surprised when some GR joint drops that's got the same color blocking as the BS (initials not coincedental) just missing the detailing and I'm betting it sells like pancakes in a whorehouse.

Oh well on to the next one I guess. Resellers got wind and now prices are skyrocketing. Not gonna pay wild prices. MAYBE I'll offer up my DS bred 1s but only for the limited version.

But I thought #SBsDead tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom