2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think we could all say this collab lacked creativity. It would've been a flop imo. It's a shame that the people who were actually interested won't be getting them or will have to pay resell prices.
lacked creativity? Do you have any idea of what youre talking about????

If I'm end up getting these from spot I'm going to keep.. I wanted them because of the colors :smokin

lacked creativity? Do you have any idea of what youre talking about????
I think he does because this collab sucked and lacked creativity... They rehashed a million old ideas and the end result was boring. Like some said earlier, if this whole "canceled" fiasco hadn't happened, the shoe would have been in outlets by fall.

Wonder if I can get dumb money now? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Really? :lol:  Sooooo,,,,,why was Heineken able to put that cease and desist down and get Nike SB to pull them from shelves in the same fashion that they're pulling BS collab from shelves? C'mon brah.

is THIS the reason why heinekens are so highly sought after!? Cuz I swear that is one average *** dunk if I've ever seen one....

It is a factor, but it's also a silver box release so there's going to be a fan base just because of the era it came out in. I was never a big fan, of the beer or the shoes.

Blacksheeps were trash when they were announced and they're still trash since they're scrapped. I love the concept and the tribute to paid in full, but I still think they were poorly executed.

I think we could all say this collab lacked creativity. It would've been a flop imo. It's a shame that the people who were actually interested won't be getting them or will have to pay resell prices.
It had plenty of creativity, especially once the concept was explained. The problem was the execution of the design.

Blacksheeps were trash when they were announced and they're still trash since they're scrapped. I love the concept and the tribute to paid in full, but I still think they were poorly executed.

ppl that bought an FSR last week are def paid in full now

the resell on this is insane

josalt.gif
      Look at all these salty people that didnt get a pair of Black Sheep Dunks saying they garbage..Yall just mad

Back
Top Bottom