2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll probably the $$$ to get some Flyknits or more summer clothes. I'm a lil bummed they aren't dropping but that's life. On to the next one...
I like these but not enough to spend the kind of money people are asking for right now. There's plenty of other things to do with them money. I'm with you, on to the next......

I wanted to get the BS dunks cause I'm from that era when rocking Gucci suits were cool. But I'm not paying what people are asking for them now. I'll just save my $$$$ for something else. 

All the attention from the LM jordans a few days ago just got taken away by the BS dunks today in a matter of hours. Funny how the tables have turned so quickly.
roll.gif

Copped the BS on ebay yesterday (200) taking a gamble that the scrapped rumors were true. Thankfully he shipped them today and didnt relist to make more. Also copped DS jagermeisters for 82 shipped :smokin to the Jager

All the attention from the LM jordans a few days ago just got taken away by the BS dunks today in a matter of hours. Funny how the tables have turned so quickly. :rofl:  
that release is done.. on to the next one

what gets me is that people are actually paying $400 for the BS. now I probably wouldn't pay $400 for any shoe but if I did... the BS wouldn't be it lol. hopefully the attention going to these will cause some people to lower their LM prices lol

what gets me is that people are actually paying $400 for the BS. now I probably wouldn't pay $400 for any shoe but if I did... the BS wouldn't be it lol. hopefully the attention going to these will cause some people to lower their LM prices lol
yes, i am hoping this myself

Just the word "scrapped" has gotten so many people wanting these now, ugly or not.

Last edited:
Ebay got these Black sheeps up to $800….   Should bought them from Natterjacks when they where $200 Oh Well...
happy.gif

I wonder if BS could alter these to eventually release kinda how it worked with the "nontourage" by taking away the show branding

I wonder if BS could alter these to eventually release kinda how it worked with the "nontourage" by taking away the show branding
You take off the Gucci-esque print and They're McRad's so No is the answer

Got lucky on a pair from NDC europe thanks to SoleMartyr on Twitter, last week. I thought i would regret buying them early but i guess it paid off. Since Stateside is washed...

As soon as I heard "scrapped" the collector in me wanted a pair but my practical side was like "You're never gonna wear that tacky **** so why waste money on it?"
I think as a collector the first thing that goes off in your head is "I could have one of the only special edition boxes ever released!" but then you remember it's the ugliest shoe ever made by Nike SB.

I think we could all say this collab lacked creativity. It would've been a flop imo. It's a shame that the people who were actually interested won't be getting them or will have to pay resell prices.

Back
Top Bottom