2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You're not alone on this one man. I remember someone else (Think maybe @mints  ) posting the same thing maybe about a month or so ago when the Blacksheep collab was announced.
it was me who did that about a month ago

when someone said black sheep collab i initially thought that it was the hip hop group; then i realized it was the skate shop.

i still listen to that album on a regular basis. one of my favorites from the ealry 90s. crisp beats and hilarious lyrics.

Last edited:

reeper has been spot on so far with the AJ1XSB and the hackey sack

de la highs, dooms, and something we can't see...

maybe:

continues the hip hop theme AND it's the name of the skate shop. 

i know, i know, wishful thinking.
I got brothers in the Jungle, cousins on the Quest

In my humble opinion, this Black Sheep posting could mean any of the following things (in order from LEAST likely to MOST likely):

1. Re-release of the De La High shown as backstock (meaning the same shoe from the past)
1a. Re-release of De La High shown as a retro.

2. Foreshadowing that low top versions of those Highs will be coming out (a la the Tiff Low > High we recently saw)

3. That their BoomBox Summer Nike SB Collab has something to do with a musical group like De La, Doom, and (not sure what the third one is there, perhaps theirs)

Interesting, either way, **** just got real.

My Personal Take On That IG Post Is That We Can Expect 2 More SB Hi Releases In Tribute To De La.... Hence "The Saga Continues"

Just My Thoughts After Reading That

Some Of Y'all Jump To Conclusions Waaaaay Too Quickly And Might Be Let Down When The Original Release Doesn't Retro :lol:

It's not a conclusion, just speculation and ideas being thrown around. That what these teasers do.

I feel sorry for anyone that has de la highs and didn't wear them... I missed out on multiple occasions and will be glad to grab a pair..

de la highs, dooms, and something we can't see...

maybe:

continues the hip hop theme AND it's the name of the skate shop. 

i know, i know, wishful thinking.

If you zoom in on that IG pic it does look like a White/Black upper with red laces :nerd:

My Personal Take On That IG Post Is That We Can Expect 2 More SB Hi Releases In Tribute To De La.... Hence "The Saga Continues"

Just My Thoughts After Reading That

Some Of Y'all Jump To Conclusions Waaaaay Too Quickly And Might Be Let Down When The Original Release Doesn't Retro :lol:
That's actually what I was thinking too once I read "the saga continues"...no way it'll be a retro, maybe a low top version or something similar. Very interesting nonetheless. Blacksheep sure knows how to create a buzz.

I feel sorry for anyone that has de la highs and didn't wear them... I missed out on multiple occasions and will be glad to grab a pair..

I'm actually happy. I never wore my two pairs due to how much of a fan I was of de la soul. I got it strictly for collection purposes only. Now I can get these crappier versions and beat em dead

It's not a conclusion, just speculation and ideas being thrown around. That what these teasers do.

Sounds Like Conclusion To Me :stoneface:

If anything Marley comes out and looks good, Ill be jumping through hoops to pick up a pair. 
I think everyone is gonna do the same bro, I mean we're not talking De La Soul (no offense I love their music) we're talking Marley, MARLEY!

Vertical Urge is not doing phone orders for the Bao. They said at some point today they may put them up on their site, only if they don't sell out to

their local customers. They also said they wont give a time because their site will get overloaded.

So that time when you think a shoe is dropping on a Saturday. And then realize it actually dropped today...

1234931504682.jpg

/rant

Did you guys see the pic they posted of the boombox with Will Smith,Beastie Boys etc?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom