2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did you guys see the pic they posted of the boombox with Will Smith,Beastie Boys etc?
I saw Jazzy Jeff/Fresh Prince one, of which I am a huge fan. HUGE JJFP fan. Still bump all their albums regularly. Save the clowning if you've only heard Will Smith records. NOT. THE. SAME.

Fliest Kicks still got a couple sizes in YotH. Just posting bc a couple people PM'd me looking for a pair. If you sign up to their site and use code "newmember" i think you can still get 5$ off. Total shipped becomes $186.

http://www.fliestkicks.eu/Magento/nikesb/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-yoth.html
Beat me to it was going to post, not for me, got a couple other pairs and came across it, its actually 5% off , so would make YOTH $152 before shipping size 8-9.5 .

You know, I wouldn't be surprised of all this was a ploy to promote their own collab. "the saga continues..." Maybe the saga is just 80's hip-hop, hence the boombox as their box..or something like that

It all makes sense now...like @flightman said, why would they promote another shoe that would/could easily overshadow their own? Ahh blacksheep, you ALMOST had me! (Watch me be completely wrong lol)

Last edited:
If it's a Black Sheep A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing collab that's wack. They had on semi decent album and can't be pushed further than a one hit wonder rap group. Dres is currently pushing an album online due to the fact no one wants to sign him. Lame choice of a rap group to make a sneaker collab of you ask me.

I tried to clean up the pic to see if I could get a clearer look at the shoe. It appears to be black, white (grey or silver), and red.

excuse the terrible edit

NYC 3rd st. DQM had only a couple of size runs. 8-9.5 is going w/ the quickness
but feels good to cop! 

shouts out to this thread for being helpful AF.

If that really is the blacksheep pair in the back

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

If it's a Black Sheep A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing collab that's wack. They had on semi decent album and can't be pushed further than a one hit wonder rap group. Dres is currently pushing an album online due to the fact no one wants to sign him.

While its a classic song, you're on point here, very forgettable album IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom