2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Please watch the video.

Question #1.) What are your thoughts on this video? When will enough be enough for you when it comes to sneakers?

Question #2.) If other sneaker factories strike like we're seeing in China, could you see Nike bringing their factories back to the USA?  

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB for your favorite brand of alcohol/liquor what would it look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

question 1 Answer: too much would be... IDK lol ill get back to you on that but i dont c it happening anytime soon... maybe slow down on pickups... its not as expensive when it comes to dunks cuz many clean CWs are able to be pick up on sale.

question 2 Answer: like stated before there are other places where they can setup shop. and like previously said if they do come to the US prices will definitely increase... the question would then be, would the material quality increase? 0.o

question 3 Answer: i have 3 favorite beers, Guinness, New Castle, and Blue Moon. with that being said it would definitely be

Dunk Format:

1a. Belgian White 

1b. Dunk low (since most of our qs/ premium shoes have been highs)

2. Blue Moons

3a. back tab, flaps, lace hole area, toe cap would be a cream color suede (buttery soft). color cream like found on the box up there behind the words "Blue Moon". tag on tongue would be cream colored.

3b. Side Panels, Toe, back panel would be a tumbled navy blue leather. (navy blue like found on the edges of the box). tongue would be same color just the regular mesh tongue material. lining would be navy blue aswell.

3c. stiching on back tab and Nike SB lettering on tongue would be light blue. along with a light blue leather swoosh (not tumbled).

3d. main laces would be cream with alternate light blue laces.

3e. insole would be a navy blue with the blue moon logo.

3f. midosle would be white with an ambery translucent outsole ( 2 birds with 1 stone basically no yellowing XD)

I feel sorry for anyone that has de la highs and didn't wear them... I missed out on multiple occasions and will be glad to grab a pair..
Is this serious?? Maybe it's a De La low?? Zomg.....this is the year of hype for Nike SB! Damn you Tiff Hi's, damn you!!
There's a whole list of shoes that are re releasing. Supposedly de la highs and lows and skunks too, among others this was rumored when the tiff his came out

forgot the last 2...

4. blue moon beer 
wink.gif

5. would be released as a premium GR if possible :smile: so all the NT fam can eat 
wink.gif

In my humble opinion, this Black Sheep posting could mean any of the following things (in order from LEAST likely to MOST likely):

1. Re-release of the De La High shown as backstock (meaning the same shoe from the past)

1a. Re-release of De La High shown as a retro.

2. Foreshadowing that low top versions of those Highs will be coming out (a la the Tiff Low > High we recently saw)

3. That their BoomBox Summer Nike SB Collab has something to do with a musical group like De La, Doom, and (not sure what the third one is there, perhaps theirs)

Yea Black Sheep is most likely just trying to build hype for their collab.

It would make zero sense to re-release a classic that will most likely overshadow your own collab.

i need those shanghais,de la soul hi and skunks man still cant track down these baos online lol unreal

heres a list of what coming out 
reeper has been spot on so far with the AJ1XSB and the hackey sack
I feel sorry for anyone that has de la highs and didn't wear them... I missed out on multiple occasions and will be glad to grab a pair..
de la highs, dooms, and something we can't see...

maybe:

continues the hip hop theme AND it's the name of the skate shop. 

i know, i know, wishful thinking.

reeper has been spot on so far with the AJ1XSB and the hackey sack

de la highs, dooms, and something we can't see...

maybe:

continues the hip hop theme AND it's the name of the skate shop. 

i know, i know, wishful thinking.
You're not alone on this one man. I remember someone else (Think maybe @mints  ) posting the same thing maybe about a month or so ago when the Blacksheep collab was announced.

Back
Top Bottom