2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are they TTS or did you size up?

I went a half size up because my size was gone when I got to the shop. It fit tight as hell when I first put them on but now it's broken in and feels a bit looser, I don't mind dunk highs with a bit of breathing room, it's only half a centimeter so it's not like I'm flopping around like a hotdog in a hallway.

I know I'm probably late but anybody see the hacky sack dunk low? I wanted the janoskis but I saw these and I was like I was like "woah!!!" But then I saw that black panel......... Janoskis it is.

I went a half size up because my size was gone when I got to the shop. It fit tight as hell when I first put them on but now it's broken in and feels a bit looser, I don't mind dunk highs with a bit of breathing room, it's only half a centimeter so it's not like I'm flopping around like a hotdog in a hallway.
Ditto. Wore mine to work today as well. When I slapped them on at home I freaked out for a minute because they felt tight. A few hours in and they already feel a lot better. 

I'd go TTS for these. 

I know I'm probably late but anybody see the hacky sack dunk low? I wanted the janoskis but I saw these and I was like I was like "woah!!!" But then I saw that black panel......... Janoskis it is.
yes sir. 

A lot of shops already have their shipments in of these and will be selling soon. 

I think radio already started actually. 

yes sir. 
A lot of shops already have their shipments in of these and will be selling soon. 
I think radio already started actually. 

If only it didn't have that black panel. I'm like damn just commit to the pattern! Lol. Well I'm gonna be on the hunt for the janoskis instead. I'm hearing zumies should have them?

Ditto. Wore mine to work today as well. When I slapped them on at home I freaked out for a minute because they felt tight. A few hours in and they already feel a lot better. 

I'd go TTS for these. 
My Birchs were the same way when I first put em on just took a hour or so to break em in.

If only it didn't have that black panel. I'm like damn just commit to the pattern! Lol. Well I'm gonna be on the hunt for the janoskis instead. I'm hearing zumies should have them?
No idea on Zumiez but the highs are also dropping shortly so perhaps hold off to see those first. 

That black suede. sigh.

The more pics I see the doper they get except that part.

Maybe I'll go for the BA's instead. waiting for more pics of it.

I know in probably late but Anybody get a look at the hackey sack dunk low? I wanted the janoskis but then I saw the dunk and was like woah!!! Then I saw that mid panel and was like.... Janoskis it is.

No idea on Zumiez but the highs are also dropping shortly so perhaps hold off to see those first. 
Dunk highs are coming?! Why you do this to me.

THE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE HELPED IN MY YEARS ON NIKETALK KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

IN THIS SB THREAD AND ALSO OTHER THREADS.

IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT ONE MEMBER GETS SENSITIVE OVER A RULE I REITERATED; A RULE THAT EXISTS IN THE ROC OF THIS SITE.

I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE THE @John00
 OF THIS THREAD, WELL BECAUSE @John00
 IS ALREADY HIM.

I WILL NOT DEFEND MY HELPFULNESS BY CITING EXAMPLES IN A MAMMOTH PAGE, BUT CLEARLY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO READ THE ENTIRETY

OF THE BODY OF THIS GROWING THREAD HOULD BE ABLE TO POINT OUT THE CONCEPTS SALE I AND OTHERS POSTED, THE RECENT CORGI AND GUSTO SALES, AND EVEN SALES LIKE SPOT

THE BIGGEST ISSUE MOST PEOPLE HAVE IWTH ME IS MY TYPING IN CAPS OR OFTEN TIMES STEPPING THE LINE W MY HUMOR.

AT THE END OF THE DAY THE PERSON COULD'VE BLOCKED ME IF HE TOOK MY COMMENT OF THE ROC AND RIB ABOUT SNEAKERSTEAL SO SENSITIVELY.

I WILL CONTINUE TO HELP IN THIS THREAD AND OTHERS BUT THERE IS A REASON WHY THE REAL HELP IS THROUGH TEXT MESSAGES, PM, AND PHONE CONVOS

THERE IS A REASON WHY #1059 EXISTS, WHY THE NJ THREAD IS POPPING IN REGIONAL, AND WHY IVE BEEN ALLEY OOPED SO MUCH PRODUCT THESE YEARS, HINT IT'S BC I HELP OTHERS.

SO WHILE I'M NOT A TRIPLE OG I KNOW WHAT HELP IVE PROVIDED.

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU, ITLL KEEP HAPPENING. AND IF YOU HAVE HELPED ME, THANK YOU.

IF I HAVEN'T, THERE'S A REASON.

I HAVE HELPED OGS AND EVEN NEWBZ.

SORRY FOR THE PROTO LENGTH ESSAY BUT I COULD NO LONGER SIT IDLE WHILE A MEMBER WHO SUPPOSEDLY PROVIDES SUCH CLUTCH INFO, A LINK TO SOME GRS SITTING EVERYWHERE, SITS COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT I DO.

NIKETALK IS A COMMUNITY AND  A COMMUNITY I RESPECT AND LOVE.

IF YOU WANT TO COME AT ME, DON'T GO AT THE DUDE DEFENDING ME. COME AT ME.

IM RIGHT HERE WAITING

/RICHARDMARX

For some odd reason you're one of my favorite members.

Probably because I like and get your sarcasm. :nerd:

I feel sorry for anyone that has de la highs and didn't wear them... I missed out on multiple occasions and will be glad to grab a pair..

I feel sorry for anyone that has de la highs and didn't wear them... I missed out on multiple occasions and will be glad to grab a pair..

I'm actually happy. I never wore my two pairs due to how much of a fan I was of de la soul. I got it strictly for collection purposes only. Now I can get these crappier versions and beat em dead

Is this serious?? Maybe it's a De La low?? Zomg.....this is the year of hype for Nike SB! Damn you Tiff Hi's, damn you!!

Back
Top Bottom