2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This ME after i scoop at these Yeezy Foams and Jordan 11s on saturday

844809515.gif

Branded Skate and Surf for you NJ people got almost a FSR of the Chairman's, no phone orders FCFS

Last edited:
I feel there's going to be a lot of lace swapping with the Baos...from blues to pinks. Any lace swap ideas you think that would go great with the Baos?

Last edited:
Anyone happen to get through to lookout the other day for baos? Waiting on a tracking number, just wanted to see if anyone else was waiting as well before I called to see whatsuo

once the resellers realize they aren't going to sell for the inflated prices, you will see dramatic price drops all across the board 

that's why the site was down earlier when I was trying to get on there.
CCS does this every so often where the Tiffs go up in a random size/sizes but they're never REALLY in stock. You can't add to cart. Unless someone in here ordered and got through, and can confirm this, I'd say that there was no restock.

CCS does this every so often where the Tiffs go up in a random size/sizes but they're never REALLY in stock. You can't add to cart. Unless someone in here ordered and got through, and can confirm this, I'd say that there was no restock.
oh ok, thanks for the clarification. 

Happened about a month ago, I called to order and the guy said it wasn't a restock, they received a few returns and were shipping the returns to back orders from the original release day. Wasn't sure why it went live but he assured me it definitely was not a restock

I actually got to the final step to submit my order but got cart jacked by someone quicker. Those sizes were definitely in stock from either a return or lost pair in the warehouse. Eastbay does this all the time and CCS is an affiliate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom