2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WOF highs? That is lazy as hell, it hasn't even been 2 years since the low came out.

I guess it could be worse though, they could be taking the first release uglies and turning them into a high.
Well, they will be different from my understanding. He said they'll be called the 'Anti-Paparazzi Highs" so hopefully we'll get an entirely new design.

Can't front I'm interested in WOF high, depending how it's done. Non-branded of course
Depends on how it's branded. That Premier branding was FIRE (more literally, ice) and if I got a pair of the Petoskey Highs I'd need the branded version. Same with the Uprise, I'd want the special insole etc.

Oh ok, I didn't get a chance to check the video yet I'm sitting in court waiting for a signature.

anti paparazzi sounds like it should have blinding levels of 3m on them.

Lets play name that dunk hahaha need some help on the name of the 2 pairs on the left. Thanks in advance!!

Finally got my account revived but they couldn't revive my post counts.

The bottom lefts are referred as Sandalwoods (colorway on the box); the ones above that are referred as trail end lows or just snake lows.

Hi guys I'm 35 new to this thread but not a noob to SB dunks I used to skate but now its about having Freshness w/o the hype I'm in the Memphis does anyone know of any spot here that here that have sbs and QS or anywhere close to here? Any help is appreciated and I will help others and such And throw oops when I can Thanks for any help its appreciated

Hi guys I'm 35 new to this thread but not a noob to SB dunks I used to skate but now its about having Freshness w/o the hype I'm in the Memphis does anyone know of any spot here that here that have sbs and QS or anywhere close to here? Any help is appreciated and I will help others and such And throw oops when I can Thanks for any help its appreciated

NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE! Kidding, I wish I knew some spots to send you towards, but I can't think of any off hand. If you do have a friend that works for Nike though, they might have access to that store.

I've never gotten lucky with a corgi sale, everything is always a few sizes too big or small OR it comes along in my size right after I've bought a bunch of other stuff and can't legitimately justify buying ANOTHER pair.

NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE! Kidding, I wish I knew some spots to send you towards, but I can't think of any off hand. If you do have a friend that works for Nike though, they might have access to that store.
Been there done that fam back in the day grabbed a lot of stuff Toro Bravo 5's, GR Dunks but no SB's there's an outlet store here that get more sb's grabbed black OMS and ubtiff lows for about $28 each just tired of the struggle I would love to camp out at shop if I knew of one close

Back
Top Bottom