2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, checked bills but I could score on ebay for cheaper than that shipped. I think they charge something ridiculous for shipping. 

And no size 13s. 

Thanks though. 
Man, when will Bills put those Civilists on sale?
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I'd do that trade in a second

Well if I still had my 2000 Jams

It was the 09 Jams too. I'd worn them out twice, and had put them on my feet a handful of times always deciding against actually wearing them out. Seller had the diamonds listed on that other site's marketplace so I took a stab and offered a trade with a bit of cash on top (I only valued my Jams at retail) I think the guy turned around and sold the Jams for like 450 right after he got them too.

I still feel like I got the better deal though, since it was a pair I really wanted and have worn far more times than the Jams would ever get on my feet.

I'd do that trade in a second

Well if I still had my 2000 Jams
It was the 09 Jams too. I'd worn them out twice, and had put them on my feet a handful of times always deciding against actually wearing them out. Seller had the diamonds listed on that other site's marketplace so I took a stab and offered a trade with a bit of cash on top (I only valued my Jams at retail) I think the guy turned around and sold the Jams for like 450 right after he got them too.

I still feel like I got the better deal though, since it was a pair I really wanted and have worn far more times than the Jams would ever get on my feet.
Heist on your end.  Those 09s are mediocre.  Still salty about Eastbay screwing me out of my pairs, though.  Coulda been some nice trade bait down the line.

Last edited:

Heist on your end.  Those 09s are mediocre.  Still salty about Eastbay screwing me out of my pairs, though.  Coulda been some nice trade bait down the line.
I got screwed by FootLocker on the 09 Jams myself. Ordered 2 pairs. 2 confirmation emails. 2 confirmation numbers. One day later "uhh, sorry, your order didn't go through"

Hit em with the classic Seinfeld episode where he talks to the rental agency about "You know how to take the reservation, but you clearly don't know how to HOLD the reservation, which really is the most important part of the reservation" except about confirmation numbers.

Their apology was a gift card for a free pair of kicks, to which I got the Spiz'ikes you can currently find in my sig......

Still salty....

I got screwed by FootLocker on the 09 Jams myself. Ordered 2 pairs. 2 confirmation emails. 2 confirmation numbers. One day later "uhh, sorry, your order didn't go through"

Hit em with the classic Seinfeld episode where he talks to the rental agency about "You know how to take the reservation, but you clearly don't know how to HOLD the reservation, which really is the most important part of the reservation" except about confirmation numbers.

Their apology was a gift card for a free pair of kicks, to which I got the Spiz'ikes you can currently find in my sig......

Still salty....
was it like any free pair of kicks or was there exception?

was it like any free pair of kicks or was there exception?
They basically gave me a gift card that was $150 or $175 if I remember correctly. Tried at first to give me $10 and it was maybe the only time I've ever lost my cool in a situation like that. But still, as we were talking about in here yesterday, I was respectful. Used phrases like "I know this isn't your fault personally, but you have to understand how ridiculous this is"

I probably should have held the gift card for something better down the line but I really wanted the whole episode over with so I just used it right away.

They basically gave me a gift card that was $150 or $175 if I remember correctly. Tried at first to give me $10 and it was maybe the only time I've ever lost my cool in a situation like that. But still, as we were talking about in here yesterday, I was respectful. Used phrases like "I know this isn't your fault personally, but you have to understand how ridiculous this is"

I probably should have held the gift card for something better down the line but I really wanted the whole episode over with so I just used it right away.
lol yeah but for 2 cancelled orders $10 is just ridiculous

I wonder if they could make the safari print "dots" on the WOF high 3M. THAT would be dope. 

I wonder if they could make the safari print "dots" on the WOF high 3M. THAT would be dope. 

JUST the dots? probably, but knowing Nike they'll cut corners and do it like this

Which I actually own those, but I don't think it'd flow correctly.

How tuff the Rivalpack gonna be to obtain for retail? Doesn't seem to be much hype... 
Doesn't appear that it will be tooo tough. CCS and NDC both carrying as well, so look for potentially other online spots to pop up later perhaps. That is, if you don't have a local you want to hit up.

Back
Top Bottom