2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So hard to resist this concepts sale... so many shoes... someone please help my wallet
Nah man you don't need those. Who needs shoes these days? You already got 43 pairs that you've never worn. It's just overkill. (Did I help your wallet yet?)

Wow. Every dunk that was on sale literally just disappeared*

Looks like my wallet was rescued after all

*The ones I was looking at

Last edited:

WOW. Every dunk that was on sale literally just disappeared WTF

Looks like my wallet was rescued after all

still shocked though I dont quite understand what just happened, i was minutes away from oredering lol
The wallet gods heard your wallet's cry for help.

SO grateful on this glorious day for my NT fam. Thanks @John00  for the help on these (even came with a complimentary Brooklyn Projects bag which can help me burn away my disdain for phone orders that are too far away
roll.gif
). He bought them the same day as I would have ordered them, and I got them roughly 3 days earlier than I would have gotten them from BP. You need to teach them a thing or two about how to run a business.

PS please don't hate me for having two pairs! This is the first shoe I've doubled up on since the Galaxy AF1's from last year (except for the 510's). They're just too nice to NOT want 2. Between paying $128 to Premier and $170 to John, that averages to about $149 a pair, which is reasonable.

frown.gif
 all these pics of the somps. Must resist the temptation
The more you wait, the more the price will drop. Everyone, who wants a pair, has them( except you) and resellers will be forced to unload to get a decent profit on them

The more you wait, the more the price will drop. Everyone, who wants a pair, has them( except you) and resellers will be forced to unload to get a decent profit on them
+1. Except It's strangely difficult to find a size 11. I'm waiting but not by choice smh 

I would agree with this but given how limited they were, wouldn't you expect the price to rise after a little while because the pairs would be disappearing from the market due to use/people buying at resell?

$215 for ds mighty crowns or $190 ds somps? Im stuck
SOMPs.  I've come to really prefer the new shape of the SB Dunk highs over the shape of older dunks.  I didn't like it at first, when they made the chance a few years back, but I have come to really like the lower profile now. 

WOF highs? That is lazy as hell, it hasn't even been 2 years since the low came out.

I guess it could be worse though, they could be taking the first release uglies and turning them into a high.

Back
Top Bottom