2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

prob like $1800
laugh.gif
Hell Yea 
mean.gif
 lol

Does anybody own the smoke/ ion pink dunk highs? I like them on sale but still on the fence

I got em for $50 from Civil

At that price I like em a lot lol. They are surprisingly good quality and the contrast from the 2 browns is a lot more prominent in real life. The suede and nubuck is on point for GR's. Pink laces look much better than the random black laces they come with. If you can find em for under $70 go for it.

White laces look good on that pic... or maybe its just that leaf hmm 
happy.gif
Thanks for the feedback! I know some people don't like the laces because, as has been said before, Nigel gave us 2 pairs of black laces for a reason. I like the look though, I think it makes them pop just a little more. Plus that leaf is on point! I will have to ask my bro where he got it and I'll hit you guys up with some info.

I wanted to say I think pickyourshoes doesn't carry nike or jordan anymore as it's not on their site. I emailed customer service.

I got em for $50 from Civil

At that price I like em a lot lol. They are surprisingly good quality and the contrast from the 2 browns is a lot more prominent in real life. The suede and nubuck is on point for GR's. Pink laces look much better than the random black laces they come with. If you can find em for under $70 go for it.
Yea for 50 i think I will. They look comfortable, thanks

I remember someone posted a link to WOF for like $80 a little while ago. Anybody remember the site?

I wanted to say I think pickyourshoes doesn't carry nike or jordan anymore as it's not on their site. I emailed customer service.

Whoa, I remember they never had the lowest prices, but you could bank on them having at least a few pairs of most shoes. I never really used them for Nike products though, they'd gotten too expensive and wouldn't get stuff in until way after everyone else so they'd set it to current market prices. But I've gotten some great deals on Saucony, Asics, NB, and Puma.

I've started asking questions on that 2k Diamond High listing

"Do these come with magic beans that may give some validity to the outrageously over priced BIN price?"

^^^ Looks like everyone went on searching for a pair of SOMP's last week... no more pics...
nerd.gif

Mine will be here tomorrow...
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom