2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DQM in NYC didn't even have 8s. i was first in line and had to get an 8.5. although it is a little roomy it fits ok, luckily.

i like the white lace look. where is a good place to cop laces that isn't too expensive? and do you guys just unlace your kicks and measure the laces, or does anyone know what the appropriate length is for a dunk hi in size 8 or 8.5? 

sorry for the noob question.
I think fullylaced has the closest thing out there to replica SB laces. I'm probably an outlier here but generally I keep all my stuff factory laced haha.

Nike took forever to go public actually. They had a huge marketshare before they even made their first public offering in 1980. ...There's some good discussion about that aspect of the company in Swoosh.
even arriving 'late' to the game in '89 that $190 would have bought you 3-4 shares. let's say 3. The stock has split 5 times since 1990. So now those 3 shares are actually 96 shares. at $79/each

not counting 25 years of dividends
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, in anticipation of this weekend's Nike SB Rival Pack release, since it isn't a TLO release and I know CCS doesn't do TLO's will I be able to find the shoe's by searching their style code numbers? I actually want both (wasn't feeling the canvas of the AJKO Pack) I was thinking of having two tabs open and searching each individual style code number at 8am EST.

You should be able to find both by searching the style code, but honestly this is the sort of release that you should use to start making inroads with a local shop. There doesn't seem to be much buzz for these and outside of the established fan base markets you shouldn't have too hard a time to pick these up. If you can go to your local shop and get them, they could use the sale, and this helps set you up as a regular customer so that when the HOT releases come out they may help take care of you.

Kinda annoyed that the SB Rivalry is getting a bit of hype, guess you guys were about post-Tiff shenanigans. Could be a bit of the leftover KO hype too, but still. :smh: Need to forge a relationship with my local.

You should be able to find both by searching the style code, but honestly this is the sort of release that you should use to start making inroads with a local shop. There doesn't seem to be much buzz for these and outside of the established fan base markets you shouldn't have too hard a time to pick these up. If you can go to your local shop and get them, they could use the sale, and this helps set you up as a regular customer so that when the HOT releases come out they may help take care of you.

I'm starting to see some ATC services add these, which is somewhat disconcerting. Oh well.

Kinda annoyed that the SB Rivalry is getting a bit of hype, guess you guys were about post-Tiff shenanigans. Could be a bit of the leftover KO hype too, but still. :smh: Need to forge a relationship with my local.

I believe the hype is coming from the resale value of the ko's. People think they will be able to sell these for 600 a set..... They're wrong

I believe the hype is coming from the resale value of the ko's. People think they will be able to sell these for 600 a set..... They're wrong

True Story. When I'm seeing FB posts for $400 on the KO Pack and people reply "SUPER STEAL!!!" I just :smh:

Oh man that sucks. I'm not sold on either of them enough to make any effort, if I walk into my shop a few weeks from now and they still have my size left I'd probably buy, but these aren't high priority for me.

I wonder why Nike hasn't started keeping track of what IP adds the shoes and what IP checks out. It seems like that'd be a method for them to start cracking down on the ATC services. Especially when you end up with a bunch of adds from the same IP address.

Not sold on either pair if I hadn't bought anything recently and had the itch I would have thought about grabbing the hoyas but I'll pass unless they hit discount

I just need a 6.5 in the UNC....

*prays to sweet baby jesus*

my local RARELY gets things lower than a 7... might have to do like ol' girl in canada and ask them to start buying in smaller size; at least one for me :tongue:

Last edited:

The thing is, it really does seem like the only shop that gets anything whether it's this easy to get upcoming Rival Pack release or something limited is Uprise. I literally called almost every shop in the chicagoland area and they all said they weren't getting them to check with Uprise and then when I called Uprise they said they were only getting one pair in each size. So it seems like my best bet is the online route. When I went to put in my raffle for the AJSB 1's on the day of the emails they said they were only sending out 60 emails and they received 200+ raffles so it doesn't seem like the Chicago land area doesn't doesn't get much of anything Nike SB. But I'm all for supporting my local store's, if only these shops would get the consistent amount of releases as FTL/HoH/Champs.

Not sold on either pair if I hadn't bought anything recently and had the itch I would have thought about grabbing the hoyas but I'll pass unless they hit discount

I really haven't bought anything recent, it seems like being a JB customer leads to a lot of sad weekends :lol: I got the Infrared 23 Retro 3 and the Chicago KO's but I returned the KO's when they disappointed me and then I struck out on Tiffs, Infrared 23 Retro 6, and AJSB 1 so these two would be my nice casual wear shoes as a consolation prize. If I'm unable to get both pairs then I'll just pull the trigger and get the SOMPS or the YOTH even though there isn't a size 13 on eBay :smh:

bit the resale bullet and found my size 8  somps 200 shipped not bad 

but theres a little something extra thats gonna come with these lol im gonna leave it at that pics when i get them 

bit the resale bullet and found my size 8  somps 200 shipped not bad 
but theres a little something extra thats gonna come with these lol im gonna leave it at that pics when i get them 
200 shipped is def not bad for these.

If they'd have had a gold swoosh, I'd have picked up at least 2 pair, possibly even 3 and it'd be my Who Dat shoe for every Sunday from here to the end of time.
X2 on that bro. I love the saints been a fan since 06. Still mad about how things are currently going about cap space and jimmy graham situation but I'm not about to derail the thread with Football talk. lol 
laugh.gif

Don't even get me started on the front office BS. I don't even want to read the sports section of the paper these days, I just want to keep my head down and start paying attention again when training camp opens up.

stillin729 stillin729 trying to find that listing so I can hit them with an offer of 108

Back
Top Bottom