2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Getting those blue laces and especially lace locks in tough though right?
Lace locks, near impossible, only ever saw them on eBay one time and they were BIN $75. Blue Laces you can probably buy from Fully Laced or the likes really easily.

lace locks are next to impossible to get.
blue laces are easy to get, they have a bunch of generic SB laces on ebay

Lace locks, near impossible, only ever saw them on eBay one time and they were BIN $75. Blue Laces you can probably buy from Fully Laced or the likes really easily.
I might grab this pair then after I get some pictures. Listing said 10/10. 

And then just keep my eye out for the Concepts edition in the future. Im a sucker for accessories. 

If not DS though, worth trying to talk him down?

Last edited:

I might grab this pair then after I get some pictures. Listing said 10/10. 

And then just keep my eye out for the Concepts edition in the future. Im a sucker for accessories. 

If not DS though, worth trying to talk him down?
Honestly, $150 is a great price even if they're used. I usually see DS going for $180 and up. Worth a shot though.

Last edited:
I just saw the WOF lows in person and now I regret passing on them haha...any place to still get them for around retail or am I stuck with looking for a pair on the bay?

Just voicing my opinion on the list, not my opinion of you.

@mrnonchalant I now see why my parents used to always be up early as hell on the weekend when I was a little kid. Your body adjusts to the schedule and eventually even without the alarm you wake up. The only way I can sleep in is if I went out the night before, and even then I'll most likely get up at 7 just to groan about the time, then I'll have to read a book for an hour or two before I fall asleep.

I wish my body was like that. I'm in my late twenties now *sigh* and my need for sleep is the same as my teen years.

I hate getting up early, but I noticed I don't sleep as deep anymore. It's more fitful. Man it just sucks. I still need a ton of hours and still not re****l enough...

I wish my body was like that. I'm in my late twenties now *sigh* and my need for sleep is the same as my teen years.

I hate getting up early, but I noticed I don't sleep as deep anymore. It's more fitful. Man it just sucks. I still need a ton of hours and still not re****l enough...

In my mid20s I could STILL go out until 5am catch a cat nap in the parking lot before clocking in. Now If I know I'm going to be out past 2 drinking, I need to make sure that the day ahead is cleared for at least 36 hours. If I don't abuse my body the night before, it'll wake up on its own to my chagrin.

I'm 25. I was out with my girl last weekend until 4 AM or some nonsense, which does not happen very much, but we slept until around 2 PM that next day. THE STRUGGLE IS SO AUTHENTIC.

I'm 25. I was out with my girl last weekend until 4 AM or some nonsense, which does not happen very much, but we slept until around 2 PM that next day. THE STRUGGLE IS SO AUTHENTIC.

Yeh, I could easily get used to a sleeping pattern like that.

But waking early would really help make life easier.

I guess I'm just a night owl.

Index in dallas, mockingbird station is getting them--- should have a decent size run; I called and confirmed. Of course, nothing lower than a 8 :smh:

idk bout the Hurst location but they usually get the same shipments

For folks who've ordered from Fliestkicks.eu, what was the response time in terms of getting your order shipped after you actually placed your order? Been over 2 days without a response (order status still says processing) so just wanted to check if this is norm. Thanks in advance!

Their site says orders will be processed within 1-3 business days, and then it could take 24 hours to get a tracking number.

I traded my Space Jam 11s for the lows back in 2011.
Worn yea trade em, the lows ds?

When I do trades it's gotta be ds, no matter how hot/limited the shoe is.

Value wise those lows win obviously, I have ds space jams, would still think twice on trading them for the lows. Se time talking reasons. Lol

Confirmed. Those leopard print lows are dropping very very very soon...
These the giraffes people been going crazy for or something else?

SOMP's have destroyed my ability to think about other shoes.

Last edited:
Worn yea trade em, the lows ds?

When I do trades it's gotta be ds, no matter how hot/limited the shoe is.

Value wise those lows win obviously, I have ds space jams, would still think twice on trading them for the lows. Se time talking reasons. Lol

Both had been worn. I don't have the same hang ups as a lot of people on here so I can deal with a shoe being worn as long as it's not TOO beat up, and even then there's some shoes that I'll take in any wearable condition.

It helps that growing up less than wealthy and having older siblings I was used to hand me downs, and my sister started taking me thrifting back in the early 90s.

Last edited:

Yeh, I could easily get used to a sleeping pattern like that.

But waking early would really help make life easier.

I guess I'm just a night owl.
i get up between 5-6am every weekday, so on the weekends i am up - sometimes i can go back to bed, sometimes i can't. sure makes copping on saturday mornings easy.

as far as bouncing back after a night out - i'm 35. it takes forever. you think it is bad now, just wait. 
tongue.gif

i get up between 5-6am every weekday, so on the weekends i am up - sometimes i can go back to bed, sometimes i can't. sure makes copping on saturday mornings easy.

as far as bouncing back after a night out - i'm 35. it takes forever. you think it is bad now, just wait. :tongue:

This is why I stopped indulging in other things too. I can manage a hangover, maybe even go to work after one, but anything else, I need 48 hours or my life is ruined.

Both had been worn. I don't have the same hang ups as a lot of people on here so I can deal with a shoe being worn as long as it's not TOO beat up, and even then there's some shoes that I'll take in any wearable condition.

It helps that growing up less than wealthy and having older siblings I was used to hand me downs, and my sister started taking me thrifting back in the early 90s.
I'm in that camp. I bought Toro 5's from the DMP in 8/10 condition MAX on the cheap cheap just so I could have a pair of beater Toro 5's. I was more likely to wear them but yeah, I could see people's hangups on worn shoes. Your feet don't care at the end of the day, so long as the person before you didn't have Truffle Feet or foot rot, I don't see the big deal.

I can see people's hangups, but at the same time, I'm not bothered by it personally. Lots of deals to be had if you're not grossed out by it. I mean I wouldn't buy a used pair of flip flops, but something I'm going to wear with socks all the time, not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom