2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they look 8/10 condition wise.
00303_1lQ9iUf3Gqm_600x450.jpg

@ATs Kicks

This don't look authentic to me... (I am rusty though) What size are they? The overall shape of the shoe looks strange. I see a double X on the toe too.

Last edited:
I was not aware of how bad 09 spacejams were till I saw all these posts in here today about them. I guess I'm glad now I wasn't able to get them lol

I remember all the teeth gnashing that year. And then there were the GM/fake releases 2 years later.

^ Not I, but others have commented it's a legit seller. Maybe q abit slow coming all the way from Poland.

yoth are so beautiful in person tempted to double up 

if you dont have them yet go in 

that site got alot of stuff let me go hide my wallet 

Last edited:

might of been said has anyone bought from this site before? prices are pretty good 
I asked about them in the legit website thread - a couple of guys vouched for them but one guy was adamant that they weren't legit. Guy never provided any anecdotal evidence so it sort've just ended there.

bip roberts bip roberts I wouldn't bother with the retrobrite. I think those look really great with the almost amber like bottom. That's just me though. I loved that my pair had a nice yellowing on em. Looks good for Space Jams...Concords not as much

Yeah. Most importantly, I actually wear those!!

Yet, I have random AF1s that I haven't been able to pull the band-aid off for.

I asked about them in the legit website thread - a couple of guys vouched for them but one guy was adamant that they weren't legit. Guy never provided any anecdotal evidence so it sort've just ended there.
Yea they're also on e bay and I believe they so far have 100% feedback. So their track record seems to be good. 

Last edited:
Haha all these people resisting a 2nd YOTH pair yet some of us are still waiting on our 1st. I still have yet to see these shoes in person...can't wait.

i really want to pick up a 2nd pair of YOTHs but gotta save my money for those UNC's
...or maybe a pair of SOMPs :nerd:

Last edited:
At this point I'm over missing the YOTH, Now let me find some year of the monkey AF1s, I'd be all over those.

I have been looking for a pair of SB dunk High Red Devils sz9.5 for a very long time now. If anyone can help me please I would very much appreciate it!

@sneagearhead on IG

Back
Top Bottom