2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SOMPs.  I've come to really prefer the new shape of the SB Dunk highs over the shape of older dunks.  I didn't like it at first, when they made the chance a few years back, but I have come to really like the lower profile now. 
"older" SB dunk highs have a different shape from recent ones?

#WDYWT

Heist on your end.  Those 09s are mediocre.  Still salty about Eastbay screwing me out of my pairs, though.  Coulda been some nice trade bait down the line.
I got screwed by FootLocker on the 09 Jams myself. Ordered 2 pairs. 2 confirmation emails. 2 confirmation numbers. One day later "uhh, sorry, your order didn't go through"

Hit em with the classic Seinfeld episode where he talks to the rental agency about "You know how to take the reservation, but you clearly don't know how to HOLD the reservation, which really is the most important part of the reservation" except about confirmation numbers.

Their apology was a gift card for a free pair of kicks, to which I got the Spiz'ikes you can currently find in my sig......

Still salty....
You made out better than me.  I believe Eastbay gave me a $20 gift card if I recall.  Everytime I think about it I start fuming.  Crazy that I still do business with them.

I'd forgotten all about the 2k Diamond Highs, but I just got a response back from the seller about my question regarding the inclusion of magic beans with purchase.

Last edited:
For folks who've ordered from Fliestkicks.eu, what was the response time in terms of getting your order shipped after you actually placed your order? Been over 2 days without a response (order status still says processing) so just wanted to check if this is norm. Thanks in advance!

I ordered mcrads from there the day the somps released and I got my shoes last Saturday. So a full week from eu to Houston where I'm at.

yea man sometimes eBay sellers get on my nerves with the EXTREME inflated prices.... I be trollin' all up and through their messages. Cuz STILL has those goldenrods/Iowas SITTING at 285... I hit him up the other day if he had any luck moving them :lol: :lol: Of course I got no response. He already know he way outta pocket with that price.

The worst is when they say "I do that to get attention for my other auctions."

def. regretting not taking my yeezy 2's to FC now...

My dude, Corgi. :smokin Eatin'!

I'd do that trade in a second

Well if I still had my 2000 Jams

Gratuitous. I know. ...I had like 8 pairs at one point. Didn't touch the '09s with a 10 ft. pole. ...That middle pair isn't going nowhere. Got to retrobrite that sole though.

In my mid20s I could STILL go out until 5am catch a cat nap in the parking lot before clocking in. Now If I know I'm going to be out past 2 drinking, I need to make sure that the day ahead is cleared for at least 36 hours. If I don't abuse my body the night before, it'll wake up on its own to my chagrin.

Tell me about it! I'm useless for just about a full day if I go hard.

Last edited:
Don't look bad. I'd probably have the seller send me a couple more pics from different angles if they only have that one posted.

Yeah, just make sure you pics of the tag for LC purposes. But, dive right in on those!

As long as they are legit, it's worth $60 just to find out what condition they are in in-hand.

I was not aware of how bad 09 spacejams were till I saw all these posts in here today about them. I guess I'm glad now I wasn't able to get them lol

bip roberts bip roberts I wouldn't bother with the retrobrite. I think those look really great with the almost amber like bottom. That's just me though. I loved that my pair had a nice yellowing on em. Looks good for Space Jams...Concords not as much

People may disagree but I don't even think SOMPS were HARD to cop---just had to know where to go.
Yeah, going to have to disagree...A lot of bigger shops that get pretty much everything didn't get any SOMPs. LA and NY prob had the most, but they also have the most people going after them. Realistically there were prob less than 40 pairs total in the entire Bay Area, which is a ridiculously small number for the Bay! Now being in this thread a lot and with the help of others, I was able to cop a phone order pair from BP and completely lucked out on another pair by phone order from a shop in Indiana when they posted their last pair for sale on Instagram. Otherwise I would have been stuck paying resell prices, the closest shop to me that had them (prob an hour and a half drive) had 5-6 total pairs. No way I was driving that far to line up for just a possibility of copping.

Back
Top Bottom