2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As always if you've done the groundwork to know who's going to have it around you, it should be easy to pick up the pack. If you're stuck shopping online, it'll probably be a pain to get since people have been buying EVERYTHING lately.

YOOOOO

We shoulda done a NT SB Thread Bracket somewhere. Dang. That woulda been fun.

I'll set a reminder on Google Calendar to email me for next year. 
nthat.gif

As always if you've done the groundwork to know who's going to have it around you, it should be easy to pick up the pack. If you're stuck shopping online, it'll probably be a pain to get since people have been buying EVERYTHING lately.
Yea  I have ZERO SB spots close... phone order or online for me. I hope it's easy.. seems like everything sells out so fast hyped or not. Good luck to those going after them!

How tuff the Rivalpack gonna be to obtain for retail? Doesn't seem to be much hype... 

I think copping locally will be the way to go---i mean here it is the day before and the thread hasn't jumped any at all.

People may disagree but I don't even think SOMPS were HARD to cop---just had to know where to go. 510s were available at my local shop pretty easy too, no huge line up or anything. Get to your spot early and you should be good money.

copping online? well, you know how that story goes :rolleyes I'mma try my luck.

Yea  I have ZERO SB spots close... phone order or online for me. I hope it's easy.. seems like everything sells out so fast hyped or not. Good luck to those going after them!

man I have class all day Saturday :frown: I'd look out if I could; I'm pretty sure my local spot is getting these.

I think the "Rival Pack" will be as obtainable as the BHM & V-day lows, which are still sitting in stores. 

I think copping locally will be the way to go---i mean here it is the day before and the thread hasn't jumped any at all.

People may disagree but I don't even think SOMPS were HARD to cop---just had to know where to go. 510s were available at my local shop pretty easy too, no huge line up or anything. Get to your spot early and you should be good money.

copping online? well, you know how that story goes
eyes.gif
I'mma try my luck.
SOMPs were only hard to cop for the simple facts that they were released in low numbers and not in very many spots.

My local didn't get them and I didn't feel like putting 160 miles on my car to get the pair from a shop 80 miles away. Paying a bit more let me just stay in and sleep. I still ended up at 7am that morning though.

I still ended up at 7am that morning though.
That's the one outcome that never changes for me. Even on releases I don't plan on getting I always find myself up early. Think it's partly me wanting to see the cop madness ensue and also just see how fast things sellout.

That list is trash, if it doesn't start and end with the City Pack releases then it's not being honest. Outside of a set I saw for sale on Mental Sneaker for 10k I've never seen the Tokyo White anywhere.

Seeing WTD as the number 1 just made the list pointless since if I remember right while allocations were tight, a LOT of shops got them.
Dont shoot the messenger. 
tongue.gif

Just voicing my opinion on the list, not my opinion of you.

mrnonchalant mrnonchalant I now see why my parents used to always be up early as hell on the weekend when I was a little kid. Your body adjusts to the schedule and eventually even without the alarm you wake up. The only way I can sleep in is if I went out the night before, and even then I'll most likely get up at 7 just to groan about the time, then I'll have to read a book for an hour or two before I fall asleep.

That's the one outcome that never changes for me. Even on releases I don't plan on getting I always find myself up early. Think it's partly me wanting to see the cop madness ensue and also just see how fast things sellout.
I do this, too. I already copped the shoes I wanted when the Infrared 3's dropped, and I still woke up to see how long it took to sell out etc (that was the infamous anti-bot measure implementation, so I was actually HAPPY I got up at 8 am on a Saturday). It's strange what Nike does to us.

Seeing WTD as the number 1 just made the list pointless since if I remember right while allocations were tight, a LOT of shops got them.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but i'm under the impression that the WTD's only released in 3 cities in the US (Portland, NYC & LA).

I do this, too. I already copped the shoes I wanted when the Infrared 3's dropped, and I still woke up to see how long it took to sell out etc (that was the infamous anti-bot measure implementation, so I was actually HAPPY I got up at 8 am on a Saturday). It's strange what Nike does to us.
I've actually done this more times than I care to admit. I'm an early riser anyways. I'm sure some of you guys have gone even a step further and placed shoes in your cart that you totally didn't even consider buying just to see if you could actually obtain them :smile:

I've actually done this more times than I care to admit. I'm an early riser anyways. I'm sure some of you guys have gone even a step further and placed shoes in your cart that you totally didn't even consider buying just to see if you could actually obtain them :smile:
Done that as well. And unlike you guys, I work a job with flextime, so I don't have to be in by 8:30 AM every day, can go in whenever I want so long as I work my required weekly hours. That means that on Saturday's, I usually LOVE sleeping in, and am fully able to do it.

not copping the rivalry pack - my wallet needs a break.

but for NYC fam:

blades - raffle (ends today at 7pm, get over there now) - they are pretty much raffle only after the tiff hi riot

extra butter - FCFS (open at 11am) - edit - only at their rockville center location, not LES

homage - FCFS (open at 11am)

DQM - haven't said anything but seems like they announce evening before RD, would be surprised if they didn't get them (open at 11:30)

supreme - will probably have them - they had AJ1xSB - but who wants to mess around with that place (open at 11am)

belief - nothing yet, they just got AJ1XSB this week

Last edited:
Please correct me if I'm wrong but i'm under the impression that the WTD's only released in 3 cities in the US (Portland, NYC & LA).

I might be wrong, but I'm remembering more shops getting a few pairs in a few weeks after the Nothing But the Truth release. I was barely getting serious about buying sneakers at the time so I might easily be mistaken.

NON Concepts addition WPF for $150 a solid price right? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom