2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my atomic teals in today from concepts. Really satisfied with the quality on them I'd read it wasn't good but I don't see anything wrong with them for a GR. And at $50 new hard to pass up.

P.S. not sure if anyone knew this already but I didn't know the wolf grey toebox and side panels were nubuck. I always thought the whole shoe was leather. Was a pleasant surprise to find out when I unboxed them today.

I would gladly trade my pair of playoff XI's for a pair of WPF!!!

what size do you wear?
nerd.gif

Chuckled a little.
i really want to pick up a 2nd pair of YOTHs but gotta save my money for those UNC's
...or maybe a pair of SOMPs
nerd.gif
SOMP's! UNC's are great, but my wardrobe has issues with baby blue colorway'd sneakers... 
embarassed.gif

Was gonna cop the UNC's, but in reality, I knew I wouldn't rock them.

I still have a DS pair of Air Jordan Retro 1 White/University Blue from 2003 that's been sitting DS because I simply can't rock Carolina blue... I must of put them on a hand full of times and put them right back into the box everytime... haha.

Anyways, if I find another pair of YOTH for $150, I'm doing it...

i really want to pick up a 2nd pair of YOTHs but gotta save my money for those UNC's
...or maybe a pair of SOMPs :nerd:

definitely the SOMPs! By far my best pick up this year! The Euphoria Nubuck is insane! I'm calling it now, the SOMPs will be worth a lot in a few years! Just for the few facts that they are very limited, and the quality is well above the rest! I'm looking for a pair to stock before ppl catch on! Everyone was caught up in the Future hype thank god! The most slept on SBD high right now is the Barbers! Veddy Veddy Nice and soft as hell! If you don't have I suggest you go getm now! Lol

Didn't realize ppl called those Newports.

The only Newports I know are these

Agreed, another nickname that's forced but I believe that's what they're called.

Black laces kinda have me reconsidering for $50

Last edited by a moderator:

def. regretting not taking my yeezy 2's to FC now...
My dude, Corgi.
smokin.gif
Eatin'!
frown.gif

In all seriousness, if I saw it the second it went up and got an emal in on time, I would've copped the blacks and called it a day.  Get rid of this extra pair of DB 5's chilling in the stash to make up for it.

Last edited:
To whomever gave the cottonball and nail polish remover trick...THANK YOU!! I owe you a rep. Got little minor glue spots gone. These are dope. I guess I got the Asia release as they have the little booklet attached.

While I was hoping for a more mind blowing release, these are pretty nice. Lots of details. Can't wait for part 2

The funny part about those grails that corgi puts up, is the fact that he only sells certain things to repeat customers. I had contacted almost immediately when he put up a pair of tiff lows for $700 as I had the extra cash after selling some extra stuff, but he told me that he wouldn't sell me this shoe as my first purchase from him as it's such a highly coveted shoe. I respect that, as he's a business man but it just seems like it makes more sense for us to both waste our time. regardless. Nice dude, but just thought that was kinda bad business.

Last edited:
The funny part about those grains that corgi puts up, is the fact that he only sells certain things to repeat customers. I had contacted almost immediately when he put up a pair of tiff lows for $700 as I had the extra cash after selling some extra stuff, but he told me that he wouldn't sell me this shoe as my first purchase from him as it's such a highly coveted shoe. I respect that, as he's a business man but it just seems like it makes more sense for us to both waste our time. regardless. Nice dude, but just thought that was kinda bad business.

I don't like him in general when it comes to buying shoes. Ya he's got some heat on there but the way he handles things is unnecessary. Some are warranted but in other cases he's just making himself look like a fool. But to each his own. Again dude has heat but is not on the right business mindset ..

To whomever gave the cottonball and nail polish remover trick...THANK YOU!! I owe you a rep. Got little minor glue spots gone. These are dope. I guess I got the Asia release as they have the little booklet attached.

While I was hoping for a more mind blowing release, these are pretty nice. Lots of details. Can't wait for part 2
Congrats! Were these the ones you ordered from SM? I know that there was some confusion on whether some folks orders were cancelled or shipped but glad you got yours. Hell I am still waiting on my shipment from SM. What's inside the booklet? Did US orders not getting other than additional laces?

Last edited:
Guy in a local fb group offered me 450 for my born in the USAs... I'd take it but I haven't seen another sz 13 anywhere and I love 'Murica too much to part with them.

Congrats! Were these the ones you ordered from SM? I know that there was some confusion on whether some folks orders were cancelled or shipped but glad you got yours. Hell I am still waiting on my shipment from SM. What's inside the booklet? Did US orders not getting other than additional laces?
Thanks bro ya this is the sm pair. Sucks that it's blown out now. But yeah the booklet has a bunch of Chinese writing in it, I think it has to do with sizing and such. Got the red firecrackers from Korea. It also has a booklet. Just a little weird touch lol that doesn't come on US pairs. These shoes are friggin awesome though!

Last edited by a moderator:
The funny part about those grains that corgi puts up, is the fact that he only sells certain things to repeat customers. I had contacted almost immediately when he put up a pair of tiff lows for $700 as I had the extra cash after selling some extra stuff, but he told me that he wouldn't sell me this shoe as my first purchase from him as it's such a highly coveted shoe. I respect that, as he's a business man but it just seems like it makes more sense for us to both waste our time. regardless. Nice dude, but just thought that was kinda bad business.

I definitely see how it can rub some people the wrong way, especially in the moment. But, you have to realize too that he gets celebs, athletes, etc. hitting him up for those kinds of things too - and he shoots every one of them down if they don't have history, just the same as he does any Joe Blow. He truly treats all of those inquiries the same. I've known Corgi for quite some time and he's one of the most honorable dudes in this whole scene, even though he's a dreaded "reseller."

At the same time, I'm not really sure it's "bad business" at least in the sense that it doesn't seem to impact his ability to move product at all. A lot of people are just more comfortable dealing with people with whom they have a history and trust, especially when it comes to expensive items. And, it's good too because in a way it encourages people to check for his more standard stuff too.

I totally get that it sucks for the average, honest guy who isn't beasting and is perfectly reliable. Just trying to put it in a bit of a greater context.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom