2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone tell me what a reasonable price would be for somps? I'm fighting the urge but don't want to overpay when I finally give in.

Can anyone tell me what a reasonable price would be for somps? I'm fighting the urge but don't want to overpay when I finally give in.
I'd personally pull the trigger for them if I saw them for $200 or less..probably more personally hah. I'll tell you why...I am fortunate to own a pair and after seeing/trying them on, I would seriously overpay for them and not look back. They are one amazing looking shoe. Haven't heard or read anyone saying that they are just "blah" looking. Trust me...you won't regret your decision when you have them in your hands. Good luck!

Last edited:
I'd personally pull the trigger for them if I saw them for $200..probably more personally hah. I am fortunate to own a pair and after seeing/trying them on, I would seriously overpay for them and not look back. They are one amazing looking shoe. Haven't heard or read anyone saying that they are just "blah" looking. Trust me...you won't regret your decision when you have them in your hands. Good luck!
Totally...200 plus ship is fair right? My sig tells that story [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Totally...200 plus ship is fair right? My sig tells that story [emoji]128515[/emoji]
For sure! Haha. If you had it 1/2 size smaller, I'd seriously contemplate doubling up on a pair. Like I said, one amazing shoe that I seriously see myself wearing for years to come. Just the perfect blend of subtle and style if that makes sense hah. Someone grab theLtrain's SOMPs!

Last edited:
its too bad i passed up an offer for 200 for a sz8 or 8.5 from a nt member , had to pay a speeding ticket (basically 2 somps ) D; hope i can find one after i pay off the ticket  BUT i made the mistake of splurging in spite of not getting the somps hence making me only able to pay for the ticket , will show what i bought and youll know why

Last edited:

its too bad i passed up an offer for 200 for a sz8 or 8.5 from a nt member , had to pay a speeding ticket (basically 2 somps ) D; hope i can find one after i pay off the ticket
Sorry to hear that. You'll get them one day. It's funny how we think in those terms when it comes to money either going down the drain or towards something you don't want it to haha.

Last edited:
Was just doing casual browsing on instagram while watching college bball and found the following: 

Too good to be true 
laugh.gif

waiting for them white ones , those are fire and you can tell who actaully skated them or wanted them for the hype

Nah

Like any other tear away pack folks will experiment with different techniques to show the underneath material

Not to mention maybe 5% of QSs are skated.

For folks who've ordered from Fliestkicks.eu, what was the response time in terms of getting your order shipped after you actually placed your order? Been over 2 days without a response (order status still says processing) so just wanted to check if this is norm. Thanks in advance!

I'm still catching up so this might have been answered but I ordered from them and didn't get an email for a week. I waited another day and then sent an e-mail. However, they arrived that same day so they shipped them, they just didn't tell me anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom